• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it normal that seemingly none of the webp things are loading? Ive played this game way to long already and now the fucking scenes wont even work
You may just need to restart your computer because some updates could have been downloaded and need a restart.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
does any1 have save file before the first time sex event?
the save file in the description is just during vicky's house and i dunno the point of that

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
You may just need to restart your computer because some updates could have been downloaded and need a restart.
Did that. Its still saying failed to decode. Im using the modded version, there was only a compressed download of it. Might that be the reason?

"
While loading <'Image' u'images/poolrp.webp'>:
File "game/Pool144.rpy", line 30, in script
scene poolrp with fade
Exception: Could not load image u'images/poolrp.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did that. Its still saying failed to decode. Im using the modded version, there was only a compressed download of it. Might that be the reason?

"
While loading <'Image' u'images/poolrp.webp'>:
File "game/Pool144.rpy", line 30, in script
scene poolrp with fade
Exception: Could not load image u'images/poolrp.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
"
It could very well be but I don't use compressed versions of any game/VN so have no idea why, I can tell you the real version works just find for me.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
It could very well be but I don't use compressed versions of any game/VN so have no idea why, I can tell you the real version works just find for me.
I now use the version from this thread and whenever i load a save it gives me this error

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

If i ignore, the game starts from the beginning. If i rollback twice, it crashes and opens the traceback.txt

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I now use the version from this thread and whenever i load a save it gives me this error

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

If i ignore, the game starts from the beginning. If i rollback twice, it crashes and opens the traceback.txt
Have no idea on that, you may need to start over because your save may be corrupt.

whoami_69

May 26, 2022
is this game really skip day 28 and 29? because i play the game and the day skip to day 30 from day 27

doehler

Jun 12, 2019
At the end of the 56th (9 pm), even following the step by step correctly, I can't get the sex scene with sis. Something's missing?

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
How do you get sex scenes with mom, I have gotten all her events and gone to the office and the evening pool with her and Emma and yoga with her but now nothing else happens?

Reactions: Deepthroatme

Glacial_cry

Jul 26, 2021
This game is like a case study on "How NOT to make a game". 25 years of lonely virgin life on this planet, and i have *never* experienced anything more soul draining than this thing. I'd go and take my chances with real women outside, inevitably and miserably fail, and it would STILL be more fulfilling both sexually and enjoyment wise than this sorry piece of work.

I kid you not, you could legitimately kill someone with this game, sensory deprivation is a thing. I cant even call it a waste of time because there are other more pressing and seriously concerning word groups that must take priority in defining this irredeemable trash. Like, its so unplayable, multiple people have been discussing about walkthroughs and full saves for 100-150 pages, and still couldnt figure out a way to make sense of the whole thing.

Its unbelievable, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game is like a case study on "How NOT to make a game". 25 years of lonely virgin life on this planet, and i have *never* experienced anything more soul draining than this thing. I'd go and take my chances with real women outside, inevitably and miserably fail, and it would STILL be more fulfilling both sexually and enjoyment wise than this sorry piece of work.

I kid you not, you could legitimately kill someone with this game, sensory deprivation is a thing. I cant even call it a waste of time because there are other more pressing and seriously concerning word groups that must take priority in defining this irredeemable trash.

Its unbelievable, and not in a good way.
This.gif

Reactions: phreadom
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes