• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nexialist2444

Nov 15, 2021
Does anyone have a save game from day 25? The Walkthrought is wrong or the game was modified and this affected the Walkthrought. Someone please pass a game from the 25th.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is an error in the Walkthrought of the latest version, approximately on days 20-21 there are events that are mixed and the Walkthrought cannot be performed for that reason
Does anyone have a save game from day 25? The Walkthrought is wrong or the game was modified and this affected the Walkthrought. Someone please pass a game from the 25th.
This game/VN has a lot of problems and the best way to move forward is to use the console commands to set the day back to a day earlier than when the problem started and try again.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
I was stuck at the "sex scene with sis" part, but somehow things worked out for me. What I did was to make some things the walkthrough wasn't telling. I peeked on her when studying on the couch, then I noticed I couldn't skip the dialogue, as if it was new. Mby she changed her clothes or something? And I was caught by mom once. I tried to spy on her in a different time (19pm i think?), then she caught me. That's about it! My route was entirely dedicated to sis, but I did agree with mom when she asked for my help. I didn't give her the cards or anything, it was another kind of help that she wanted. And then I finished the day like any other, went to bed, gave sis goodnight and the scene triggered when the MC went to sleep.

BTW, something important to tell about this game is that it's NOT WORTH YOUR TIME ! the game is not made for a quick fun. it has too much grinding and only a few scenes... doesn't feel rewarding enough. the CG isn't even good... this game got famous, but to me it's one of the worst experiences I had. six hours for like, what? at one point u get a hardon that lasts for 2mins, and another u end up doing quests for 20. how am I supposed to enjoy this. :confused:

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
BTW, if anyone wants CG RIP of this... it's too much work for me, but I noticed Paint can read those corrupted .webp images. maybe someone could make a script to save images from paint? or a .webp to .png/.jpg converter. i'm no expert in these, so I just want to let my obersavation in case anyone wants to try.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Is it normal that seemingly none of the webp things are loading? Ive played this game way to long already and now the fucking scenes wont even work

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes