KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v11 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Just confirm, Mega link Dead

DonSally

May 25, 2023
So which characters can get pregnant, and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Sister does. However there are some comments hitting that it's not the child of the brother. I did not get so far as I have troubble getting the triggers to move story onward, so can't confirm. using save files will jump you ahead to point when she is pregnant and you move into Vicky house. If you want to avoid any possible NTR, better continue from there and just assume the fatherhood. However, do not skip mom story, it is far deeper then it appears.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure how I can leave a review, so will say something here while also give some pointers at the FINISH of this (skip to there if you want to read some tips and console commands.)
--snip --
The review thing is easy. Look at the top of the forum page you are reading this reply on and you will see a series of stars to the right side. Click the stars and go to town with your review.

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 11.0 + IC option in the Mod menu

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 617 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Is this final version

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
For anyone wondering this game has some decent scenes but there is many glitches and bugs even with the bugfix link it is also very easy to get stuck and not be able to progress.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
the sister becomes pregnant, at the end of the game she will give birth to a child
I was under the impression that Vicky could get pregnant. Specially considering there's a choice where you want to finish on some of the scenes.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Does this really have ANY femdom content at all? I feel like the female domination tag is misleading. I've been playing for an hour now and all I'm gettin are short cutscenes when you buy stuff for the sister

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Does this really have ANY femdom content at all? I feel like the female domination tag is misleading. I've been playing for an hour now and all I'm gettin are short cutscenes when you buy stuff for the sister
It depends on how you play the game. I've seen a few femdom like scenes, with the mother and her friends, but it's very limited.
But my god the grind is killing me. I REALLY wished there were a way to cheat and raise the stats without the annoying grind.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I know this is an old completed game, but I hope that someone might be able to help me anyway.

I'm stuck around day 40-60, unable to have sex with the sister. I've looked at the walkthrough, and I think I'm missing the option to call Vicky from my room, and therefore can't get her advice on how to spike the drinks etc. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get that option?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes