VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
just going to add my 2 cents woth here

the use of demo when it comes to games or programs means that the software is finished and ready to be used . but the creator of the software is giving people a sample of the software(most demo software are missing some key elements making it so you would need to buy the full version) to use to see if they like or can use it then they can buy the full version.

this is not a demo this is more of a proof of concept.

for a better idea here is some light reading for you
Yes proof of concept is more apt for this but demo for this kind of thing still works for most people.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Liked the first one because of the characters, (mostly) well done renders and the frequent updates that were released. BUT it was also a buggy mess and at some point I just gave up on playing it, pretty much just checking out the new CGs at some point because ingame progression was extremely slow. I wanted to play it, but no game on F95 has more repetition of scenes without moving forward. Nothing really feels natural, you're grinding all the time. Giving the new demo a chance, though.
So did I because it became such a mess technically and story wise by around v0.8/0.9 (I think) I never played the part where you move into vicky’s because even though it showed promise of FINALLY getting better, I was just too tired of the grinding by then.. day after miserable day after miserable day of the SAME thing over and over again.
Same experience here. At one point Tangled Up was one of the releases I most looked forward to, and I was actually a Patron of the dev for a few months. There was just so much to see and do, and playing several times along different branches with saves was fun (and sexy!). But subsequent releases just go so buggy, and sooooo grindy, that I gave up on it. I just lost interest--not in the story or the outcomes or the development of the characters, but simply just I lost interest in downloading the next update because I didn't want to deal with the bugs and the repetition.

I wonder how many people needed new CTRL keys because of this game?

It makes me sad seeing this new release and now realzing that I never actually finishing the original despite how invested I was early on. Oh well. Maybe I'll revisit again if the dev can show she's learned from the original.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I didn't hate the first game, but trying to get through was a fucking chore/puzzle, and god forbid you have to start over because you're stuck clicking through 60+ in-game days of the same basic interactions over and over. I've sort of given up on any games for which a walkthrough is a necessity. Hopefully this one takes a different approach to gameplay.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
So does the first one still have the most terrible english script ever to exist? That thing was painful to read.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Oh this game. If I recall the game was fine enough but I found the sister to be such an obnoxious person that I just went for the mom, too bad she had a much smaller storyline.

Reactions: Hadgar

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So the first one is a messed up games, and now Dev try to make the 2nd episode.
Even Icstor failed in making sequel ... people not interest with sequel when the main theme is incest.
There's no selling point on "Re-Fuck that already fucked". It's not taboo anymore.
Good luck SerialNumberComics, maybe I'm blabbering nonsense and dead wrong on the opinion.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully this is not a grind fest and easy to break your game like the last one....even without cheating...eventually things just wouldn't trigger and I would get stuck in endless loops everyday with no progression.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
What in the fuck ? there is a part 2 ? Did the first one even get completed ? actually fuck that, did the first one get bug-fixed as it had tons of crazy game ending bugs where if you go to sleep on day 72 you got kicked to main menu for "fuck knows what reason"....
Preach! and check the tags... Fuggeteboutit.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
i didn't play the first one because its a grind fiesta... if this game is like the first one i will give it a no. And whats the point of this sequel?

Reactions: Reese286

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im curious to see if we get more time with the cousin. i dont think it ever explained why she was so into MC.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
OK so this just being a demo I offer a few suggestions
Have the MC be less of a dick to his child and more of a doting dad happy to be a father and happy to be in love.
Vicki needs to just be on vacation somewhere and return soon
Time for a Threeway with Vicki and the lead female character.
Would be an interesting twist to have the mother character genuinely happy for the characters but have the MC so untrusting of her that she has to struggle hard to earn his trust. One of those, prison has made her see the error of her ways and she makes it her mission to redeem herself situations
Another pregnancy would be interesting.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote