• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
So far, I have not seen anything interesting, except that the pictures cannot be viewed.
If the author adheres to the old style - guess where and how much, you should be, and if you didn’t guess - start the game again, then it will never be interesting.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, a sequel seems like a cash grab/cop out considering how bare bones the Mother section of the previous game was.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im so confused, I got tangled up 1? but there is no sex so far and now tangled up 2 demo comes out? im missing something? :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im so confused, I got tangled up 1? but there is no sex so far and now tangled up 2 demo comes out? im missing something? :p
You're missing out a lot, MC has sex with the sister many times, got her knocked up and I hear she even gave birth by the end of TU1, think they got married too? Not sure. Even I missed a lot of content apparently, haha :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Last thing I remember is the sister having a baby bump and them moving into that lying thots apartment and then the story took a hard nose dive and I dropped it. Hopefully this is better.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wait, so you HAD to impregnate the sister in order to finish Part 1? What if you didn't/don't want to end the story that way? How do you even marry her? I bought the ring, but was never given any prompts hints what to do with it once I had it...

I still cannot figure out which actions raised either lust or love...

Any info is appreciated. :)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
look like twins will grown up and becomes Man and woman..the pics here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Hehe, i took wrong about this, they look very close with here and other game lol.
this devs acutaully work on a other game..this pics is from
Game name is Foot of the Mountain

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He should probably just do a new game. He had so many routes that people want certain things in the sequel. Now we know the canon ending. I like all other females more than the sister. lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I do not know where he wants to and can lead the story. As parents look at the wrapping, when non-parents get pregnant and then be parents? does not make sense to me .... :cautious:
When you first start 2 you have the choice of either having a baby or not.

I assume that the game won't take into consideration choices from the first part? Mb it would be better to polish the 1st one, and then hop into the second?
Only on the choice of having a baby or not.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I didn't play the mom route because I'm not the submissive type, I submit to no one, but I REALLY want Vicki, preferably more than just sexually, but I'll take that too if more isn't possible :p
If you by any chance have a save that's on the Vicki route, the best possible Vicki route, then I'd appreciate one, I'd like me some quality Vicki time :p
I hope she will be in TU2 as well, because like I said, the sis creep me out, so did show some psycho tendencies every now and again, and you know what they say; never stick your dick in crazy xD

But anyhow, thanks for that info though, it makes picking TU1 back up worthy, Vickiiiiiii! :p

Yeah that submissiveness gets thrown out depending on what you choose :ROFLMAO: You're basically her but a dude.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
He should probably just do a new game. He had so many routes that people want certain things in the sequel. Now we know the canon ending. I like all other females more than the sister. lol
He actually is working on a new game, called FotM. See here:

Maybe put that game also in the OP @crust

Reactions: Almighty

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
What in the fuck ? there is a part 2 ? Did the first one even get completed ? actually fuck that, did the first one get bug-fixed as it had tons of crazy game ending bugs where if you go to sleep on day 72 you got kicked to main menu for "fuck knows what reason"....
Agreed, WTF :oops: is the only thing that comes into mind whes you see "2" near that title...
Especially from how the first part "ended"(especially mother root that i was waiting for sooooo long)... :mad:

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
When you first start 2 you have the choice of either having a baby or not.

Only on the choice of having a baby or not.
Yes, I played the demo both ways and it just does not make sense to me. If he told a prehistory of "Mom" (material would be there enough) or tell the story of Vicky ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I played the demo both ways and it just does not make sense to me. If he told a prehistory of "Mom" (material would be there enough) or tell the story of Vicky ...
Vicky was just a helper NPC and nothing more.

Its a continuation of the first story.
Where is goes no one knows but I like it so far.

Most of the content in v1 was for the sister with some content with the mother and very, very little content with Vicky.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote