• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up II [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Liked the first one because of the characters, (mostly) well done renders and the frequent updates that were released. BUT it was also a buggy mess and at some point I just gave up on playing it, pretty much just checking out the new CGs at some point because ingame progression was extremely slow. I wanted to play it, but no game on F95 has more repetition of scenes without moving forward. Nothing really feels natural, you're grinding all the time. Giving the new demo a chance, though.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Vicky was just a helper NPC and nothing more.

Its a continuation of the first story.
Where is goes no one knows but I like it so far.

Most of the content in v1 was for the sister with some content with the mother and very, very little content with Vicky.
I agree with you, and I have played through all three variants (Mom-part, with and without pregnant sis). But for me Vicky was and is the salt in the soup, and Mom has problems that go back a long way. I see more potential - but it's not my game .. ;)

Reactions: Ravensbane

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow. Took me 3 minutes to complete. What the hell. This is a pretty lazy cash-grab. The renders never looked unfinished or extremely bad, so why did he put such an awful quality pic as a title screen? It looks like he shut off DAZ after 10 seconds of rendering on a 2001 PC. You get one decision at the start and that's it. The rest is boring talking, no interaction with anything or anyone and a scene at the pool that looks like it was recycled from the first part.

Reactions: czertik and DirkP

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You're missing out a lot, MC has sex with the sister many times, got her knocked up and I hear she even gave birth by the end of TU1, think they got married too? Not sure. Even I missed a lot of content apparently, haha :p
So did I because it became such a mess technically and story wise by around v0.8/0.9 (I think) I never played the part where you move into vicky’s because even though it showed promise of FINALLY getting better, I was just too tired of the grinding by then.. day after miserable day after miserable day of the SAME thing over and over again.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Some people don't understand what """DEMO""" means.:LOL:
I do think most of us have a common understanding of what "demo" means. It's an advertisement, a bait you throw into the water to generate interest. If a demo is a lazy, lackluster piece of hastily thrown together renders, it won't get people excited. There's a huge difference between game makers on F95 and concerning Renpy games in general - those who release a 0.1 where you get 500 renders and an hour of quality play time... and those who label an hour of work as a demo and just throw it out there. You can tell who really deserves his Patreon money and who doesn't. Just my two cents.

Reactions: snarrff

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Tryed mo_ path -- forced sex in bathroom...then did the roll over like dog for mom...(passive) Tryed to see if sis path would finish --- at pool kept saying i missing something :cry: never could figure that out.
But never tapped sis... now there is part 2 demo... I'm so lost!!! :sick::devilish: Not messing with this till DEMO is off the main :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y):whistle::poop:

After reading this post a bit... i still have 9.0 think ill cheat a bit for the SIS lol

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
liked the first one but waiting for a bit more content as everybody seems to agree it is only a short demo...
most likely we'll have to replay from start anyway

215303j

One on hand, I'm a bit confused why a sequel to a game needs a demo. I mean, everybody can play Tangled Up (Part I) to see what the dev is capable of. So far, this demo hasn't brought anything new to the tried-and-true recipe, but not that I'm complaining.

But mainly I am really glad that there will be a sequel to this game / story. It is one of my favourites, mainly because of the sister character, which has for me a great match between innocence and initiative.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
Some people don't understand what """DEMO""" means.:LOL:
just going to add my 2 cents woth here

the use of demo when it comes to games or programs means that the software is finished and ready to be used . but the creator of the software is giving people a sample of the software(most demo software are missing some key elements making it so you would need to buy the full version) to use to see if they like or can use it then they can buy the full version.

this is not a demo this is more of a proof of concept.

for a better idea here is some light reading for you

Reactions: Moisan4 and rcm
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote