VN RPGM Abandoned Tales of Arcania [v0.5.3] [PhantoMaster]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What can I say ... jury is out on that one...
How does the paid 0.5.2 version have less content than the Demo?
A topic by created 50 days ago Views: 174
question went unanswered for 2 months ...

apsentibus50 days ago
I have zero clue on how this game works. Hope the Dev at least write a guide or manual for players.
There was no Reply to this novelty also foe 2 months...

Reactions: ejmuerte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Something did get transmitted through ... this deafening void though;)
"
The game has basic information about all the stats, traits and so on.

1-uno.png
In short to persuade a slave to do something, all you need to do is reach a certain level of obedience. The level depends on the Temperament, the higher the greater the value of obedience need to be achieved.
2-duo.png
Use "Mentoring" -> "Lecture" this will add +3 obedience per use (you can use it 5 times for each new slave).

Also use simpler tasks (at top of list "Proffesional" the most simple) in the list "Sex" slave rather agree on the "Petting" than harcore fetish))

Good luck! Have fun!

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That first post is so misleading. After running it, realized i had already played this and didn't like it. Might be my first ignore thread on this site. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... give us some pointers ... others already expressed the horrendous grind with no pay back.
Is that all there is to it? Grind and Grind and ... nothing congratulatory down the line?

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well ... give us some pointers ... others already expressed the horrendous grind with no pay back.
Is that all there is to it? Grind and Grind and ... nothing congratulatory down the line?
There is no reward as there is no story. It's just the guild training quests. So just grind.

The lack of picture variations kills it for me though. If I spend time getting the right character for the guild requirement, i would at least want that to be represented in the pics.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the last straw for this dev on RPGM ... going live now in Unity with a different Patreon and
a new game!!
Jun 19 at 7:04pm
this perpetual demo whose grind killed all hope!
Version 0.5.3 for Dominator tier.
Last Game in RPGM by homie!!!

RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
This is the last straw for this dev on RPGM ... going live now in Unity with a different Patreon and
a new game!!
Jun 19 at 7:04pm
this perpetual demo whose grind killed all hope!
Last Game in RPGM by homie!!!
is in 19.06.2020 ?