VN RPGM Abandoned Tales of Arcania [v0.5.3] [PhantoMaster]

PhantoMaster

Jan 11, 2019
You can find link on my Patreon page, if you want to make a real contribution, welcome))
I understand that 15$ can be costly (is it?), so I periodically arrange sales on and , right now you can get a new version for less than 5$. If you really like the game - support on , without support the game will simply die, you don't want this, rigth?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
N7
Mmmm... Why you still not UpDate Thead? O_O
Tales of Arcania [v0.5.1 Beta] [RUS/ENG]

zhaitan1337

Jan 10, 2018
well in the screen between story mode and free mode i cant choose one. so the game dont start.
is it just me or has some1 the same problem?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
i bought a slave, but how do you punish her, when she doesnt wanna do shit?? lol :love:
and what the hell are you suppose to do in the game? where is the story?

Last edited:

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
i bought a slave, but how do you punish her, when she doesnt wanna do shit?? lol :love:
First make her do a task, when she refuses punish her with as many points as are diplayed in teh right top corner.
Havent found a way to make them survive thoug lol. No matter what i do all are buildign up despair and kill themselvs...

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Eh are we talkign about the same game? All i can do is train a salve, thats it. None of the preview images for me ^^
I think its was revamped. Sad though I really liked the silver/white haired beauty in the screenshots. IMO the Slave training is boring but I doubt I can come up with something new if I develop a game, but it is still in early development.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a grind fest with no possible good outcome.

Even the dev walkthrough featured by the dev on the tubes only shows endless grind, not knowing of any point to it.
- his own playthrough videos have no reward, have no actual successful sale of the trained girls, shows no strategy player can have to feel like going somewhere.
Endless grind.
Now I know the HUGE power of beta testers and the actual need to get scolded for not finishing the game at all.
Such a pity this game dev has no idea...

Reactions: MLBnoob

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
This is a grind fest with no possible good outcome.

Even the dev walkthrough featured by the dev on the tubes only shows endless grind, not knowing of any point to it.
- his own playthrough videos have no reward, have no actual successful sale of the trained girls, shows no strategy player can have to feel like going somewhere.
Endless grind.
Now I know the HUGE power of beta testers and the actual need to get scolded for not finishing the game at all.
Such a pity this game dev has no idea...
Just downloaded and played the v0.1 beta from fap______ website. The prologue was nice both for male pc especially the moments with the silver haired beauty and the hot female pc with the silver haired boytoy. The dev should add significant NPCs like in the first version but with more content and depth.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
It's decent. Empty too.
You must talk with the slave, increase her obedience, loyalty and reassure her.
After that WORKOUT to the max. Punish her or reward her with the exact amount of points on display.
Remember, she have only 1-2 endurance points when you start, check them, so if you train her more she despair A LOT!
And die.
After workout work on intelligence. After that makeup.
Train your first slave on everything so there is a chance your skills improve. Slim chance...
Search the perfect idiot, i mean a guild customer, and sell her.
Buy another slave and repeat. That's all i guess. Calling this 0.5.2 is a joke. 0.2 maybe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It's decent. Empty too.
You must talk with the slave, increase her obedience, loyalty and reassure her.
After that WORKOUT to the max. Punish her or reward her with the exact amount of points on display.
Remember, she have only 1-2 endurance points when you start, check them, so if you train her more she despair A LOT!
And die.
After workout work on intelligence. After that makeup.
Train your first slave on everything so there is a chance your skills improve. Slim chance...
Search the perfect idiot, i mean a guild customer, and sell her.
Buy another slave and repeat. That's all i guess. Calling this 0.5.2 is a joke. 0.2 maybe.
Thank you so much Mr. Good Brother of the Diaries Dynasty.
Hope is a powerful source of inspiration when faced with such relentless grind.
Happy Gaming!

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Prologue was promising to point when it became clear that it is another "trainer" game. There is a good free amount of those and they are community driven which means they develop faster than this ever will.

Last edited: