VN RPGM Abandoned Tales of Arcania [v0.5.3] [PhantoMaster]

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It not at all obvious what you suppose to do and how plus there is zero plot to it. You just start riight into the middle of the grind and you grind for the sake of grind itself. But you can grind too if you are tired of grinding to have some fun in the form of more grind.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
so no good intro any more + no a single ****ing clue what to do after the intro no hints or anything. this game is a fail from the start -_- *sigh

Reactions: swammy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How to play this game anyone give me suggestion..
This brother of the lore was quick to help us out:
You must talk with the slave, increase her obedience, loyalty and reassure her.
After that WORKOUT to the max. Punish her or reward her with the exact amount of points on display.
Remember, she have only 1-2 endurance points when you start, check them, so if you train her more she despair A LOT!
And die.
After workout work on intelligence. After that makeup.
Train your first slave on everything so there is a chance your skills improve. Slim chance...
Search the perfect idiot, i mean a guild customer, and sell her.
Buy another slave and repeat. That's all i guess.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
I met a strange bug in version 0.5.2 - the game “freezes” if you flipping through (browsing) available slaves for a long time in the slave market. It helps only to close the program (completion of the process) through the "program manager".

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
How to explore another map??
There's no map other than the mansion, and the text based "go to ______" when outside the mansion, many things are not implemented yet, I suggest to wait a couple more months for more content which may include story content and etc.,.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
OP screens no longer valid since all of those were removed from the game,also no more female start.

• Wow

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
This looks cool, ticks a lot of boxes for me. I just have one concern:

Why does an RPG Maker game need admin rights to run?

• Haha

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You can find link on my Patreon page, if you want to make a real contribution, welcome))
I understand that 15$ can be costly (is it?), so I periodically arrange sales on and , right now you can get a new version for less than 5$. If you really like the game - support on , without support the game will simply die, you don't want this, rigth?
people that support you must be fucking masochist, this is one of the grindfest shit i have ever seen , you are on Skullyakker & darkSmuth level...... :eek: (n)

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unfortunately ... even the dev playing was confusing and lost in ... errr ... lure paraphernalia;)

Whenever the actual trailer / dev playthrough shows inescapableo_O grind to no avail ...
You get that:eek: reaction from players...