3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Too bad the developer is ignoring this great game
and who loses with this are us users who like this game :(
6 months without update
Well, Alorth has been actively working on Neko Paradise and Radiant at the same time.
So maybe putting this particular one on hold might be in order? Better ask it, i guess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really liked this game, but with no word or update since Feb it sadly appears to have been Abandoned by the dev in preference to his other games Neko Paradise and Radiant, although I would be happy to be proved wrong.
It's not "proof", but Alorth has already said multiple times that he intends to finish this. But his focus is Neko Paradise right now, like you said. This is not abandoned, just on hold indefinitely. I have every confidence that he'll finish this game, but it will not be for a while since he's focused elsewhere.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Mar 28, 2018
Hi -CookieMonster666-, "... This is not abandoned, just on hold indefinitely. ..." lol what? ... I don't recall any statement about the game being abandoned or placed on hold by the dev, but inaction regarding any given game for several months is defined by F95 as being abandoned. I hope that you are right because things have a habit of 'moving on' when they have been left alone for a while and quietly forgotten about ...

Reactions: TiranoSupremo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi -CookieMonster666-, "... This is not abandoned, just on hold indefinitely. ..." lol what? ... I don't recall any statement about the game being abandoned or placed on hold by the dev, but inaction regarding any given game for several months is defined by F95 as being abandoned. I hope that you are right because things have a habit of 'moving on' when they have been left alone for a while and quietly forgotten about ...
I thought you were referring to being abandoned in actuality, not in what label should be applied to this thread. If you want the Abandoned label slapped on this thread, report the OP and ask for it. The latest posting in this thread about it was in February 2021. Since I've not seen anything specifically about this game since then, maybe that label should be applied here. I was specifically meaning, though, that he can't bring himself to give up on this game altogether. He plans to come back to this at some point, but not for the time being. (That's what "on hold indefinitely" means.)

Reactions: andrew david irving

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
another one bites dust ...
The developer's main game, Neko Paradise, is continuing right now, so this is on pause. If anything, I would wait until after that completes before assuming this game is abandoned. He has said he plans to finish this, but his focus is there right now.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
The developer's main game, Neko Paradise, is continuing right now, so this is on pause. If anything, I would wait until after that completes before assuming this game is abandoned. He has said he plans to finish this, but his focus is there right now.
but this one is more good then that one but okay

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
First time I heard the song Santuary was when I played this game, it's since been added to my playlist and every time I hear it, it reminds me of the sad scene in this game and makes me miss my little Angel and Devil, and then makes me even sadder that they're being entirely neglected.

@rat

Apr 9, 2022
View attachment 1020000

Overview:
A fallen god has to live with an innocent angel and a very lewd demon, while he struggles to keep his desires at bay
Thread Updated: 2021-02-04
Release Date: 2021-02-04
Developer: Alorth -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 6
Language: English
Prequel: Lilith&Gabriel
Other Games: NoraLive2D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac:
WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Android:
WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod

*The compressed version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk!

View attachment 368835 View attachment 368853 View attachment 368837 View attachment 368836 View attachment 301607 View attachment 301608 View attachment 301610 View attachment 301611 View attachment 321246 View attachment 321247 View attachment 321248 View attachment 373914
Good game...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey Alorth is a harem planned? Also is it necessary to play the prequel to understand fully this game? Are there any recurring characters in either one or how are they related to each other in terms of story?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when will the game update Tale Of Eros?
Probably not anymore.
he hasn't updated any of his games this year.
Tales of Eros has been abandoned for a year and a half.
the milking is very good and profitable and he is surviving well this way.
He's not milking. He has updated Neko Paradise multiple times in the past year. He has paused work on this until he completes the other game. He's specifically said he plans to come back to this and finish it.

Reactions: botc76
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes