VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Tale of Eros [Ch. 6] [Alorth]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Pseudolus

The story is quite lacking in length. It feels like each chapter is something you could fly through as you're reheating some hot pockets. The models and renders are alright. Ch 6 just got released, so maybe I'll check back in ~2 years when ch 10 is released so there's a solid 30 minutes of new game play to watch.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

I really enjoy this game. The prologue was touching and got me excited to see more and this game certainly delivers just that.

The story and the game itself is very barebones but I like the characters, the cliche pure one and a naughty girl always is fun. They both are into MC in their own ways and the renders look very good. The whole god and angel, devil stuff isn't explained much so we don't seem to know why we have two entirely different story lines shown to us yet.

The real issue is just how quick the game goes by. There really isn't that much content and obviously that's not an issue, it just worries me how 5 updates produces such a small yield. I fear at this rate it will be a year before there is over an hour of content.

It is a minor issue but one worth mentioning. On than that, I actually am really into this game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

amBest

Ch 5 Review:

I am not a guy who hands out 5 stars. Personally I think there are few excellent games. With this in mind, I see myself coming back and giving this game 4 stars, at ch 15 or so.

About the game: Sex, fast, "lots" (it's rather short). It doesn't take itself too seriously but it's not an insane game with no internal consistency. This is a world where people just fuck a lot. Your sisters want your cock, your mom is ok with taking your cock, sex is no effort. I love these kind of games, usually.

The story is too short, each chapter is an incident. "One of my sisters fell ass first on my dick. It was kinda cool", "One night, I fucked my mom while she was sleeping."

It's kinda nice. But it's just too short, each chapter is too short, every chapter is a new thing, the game feels disjointed. But there's enough in it for a decent wank.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

I really like this game, the scenes are really hot and funny at times and the animations looks really nice too, also the girls are very hot!
    The story s good also about 2 different worlds and I love all mythical beings the Angel and Demon. and then a story about the normal family, which maybe is not so normal to people with the incest :)
    I think it's really nice and I can't really say anything bad about it, other than I wish there was more :D
    and Im one of those that dont care too much about the spelling, we all do mistakes :) saw someone wrote in the Review, but dont think you can give less stars cause of the spelling, unless it's completely horrible, so 5 stars for the nice work! I look forward to more :)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

Well, chapter 2 felt a bit short compared to 1, but overall I enjoy this game.
    The mirrored family relations between MC and Eros and their moms and sisters is an interesting idea for a game like this, the renders while maybe not the best, are still good and I think the writing already improved quite a bit.
    Overall a game I will continue to check out.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

RoadWulf

Revised Review:
    on request of Dev
    08/25/19
    Latest version 3.1

A lot of my earlier complaints with the game have been severely addressed.

The Greek sections make a lot more sense than they once did. The sisters, both sets (or rather not) are a lot of fun to see interacting with their brother(s) and each other.

The Mother is still very one dimensional in this so far.

The complaints that stand are the introduction to the sisters themselves. You still have the scene where the one sister just blows you out of the blue and you accept it like it's every day occurrence with no explanation until later about why it's seemingly normal. So the opening of the game remains:

Sister 1 is the boring goody goody
    Sister 2 is a Slut
    Mom baby's all of you and acts like everyone in the house is 10.

While Chapter 2 starts to undo those, the beginning of the game is still weak and could be rewritten a little.

Overall: Vast improvement to the original version of the story. I only see it getting better further in.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

padder

Cha. 3.1

Playtime: About 1 hour. Visual novel style.
    Characters: Hot, likeable.
    Animations: Best about the game so far. I would also like to point out the art seems diffrent (if only slightly) from the usual renpy models. In a good way.
    Story: Its aight, I like incest stories and Mythology. Could use some work on phrasing and spelling, but its not bad at all.

Game has changed alot since it first came out, its an entirely new game. When you open it, there is this trailer that looked awesome, but I think its for the next game?
    Dev just needs to get some work done and this game will be among the better ones on the site. Looking forward to future updates, I advice giving it a try.

Advice for Dev: Might be an idea to have someone look over your writing. Some of your phrasing seems a bit weird. Same for spelling, there were only a few mistakes, but should be an easy fix. Good work, game has much improved since last time. Just keep at it, crap out those chapers and you will get popular in no time. :p God's speed!