wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev Don't forget to let us (mods) know when you update your game. We need to promote the thread. If not it will not appear in the last updates page and you will miss a lot of downloads. Thanks

Reactions: AnyaRycaz

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev Don't forget to let us (mods) know when you update your game. We need to promote the thread. If not it will not appear in the last updates page and you will miss a lot of downloads. Thanks
Thanks! I thought it was automatic, my bad! Next time I'll send a msg as soon as I update it

Reactions: armion82

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how needed is the incest patch for the story to function, like do the conversations get totally fucked if i skip it?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
how needed is the incest patch for the story to function, like do the conversations get totally fucked if i skip it?
incest mod just changes words like "roommate" and "landlady", doesnt changes game beyond that at all.

Actually it only changes some strings, you could literally mod those words with the console command to other stuff like to "friend" or whatever :p

Reactions: Ennoch

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
should be said the patch resets the game so, dont apply it after advancing.

I will change that in a moment tho

Devka

May 8, 2017
Was about to say that it was still roomie and landlady. And lots of errors on almost every click using old saves.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Was about to say that it was still roomie and landlady. And lots of errors on almost every click using old saves.
yes, old saves are not compatible! should had mentioned it in the change log

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
For those who want to advance fast again, in console res_points = 30, with this you will trigger the serum event with the next succesful research.

serum = X to give you some of them too, and to speed up things dimi_corr = 60, celia_corr = 60 and katy_corr = 60
that would pretty much cover most of the last update, but since there is new art and events you may want to start from 0

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Using the patch on a fresh save, Katy calls me "sister" and "lil sis" quite a lot. Otherwise, good job on the game.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes