MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do we get access to the CREED machine/further training? Is it not possible in this update? There should be warning somewhere if that is the case.
yes, thats not available yet, it will be unlocked in the next update after you corrupt mirjana.

I get an uncaught exception when starting the game.

Okay scratch that im just retarded trying to backup the existing files in the same folder and renpy reading it regardless due to shotgun foldering.

edit:

regarding the incest patch, somewhere sis is adressing you as sister and she's refering to herself as brother - "I just want to be a good brother".
I will keep checking, but if you guys can send screens or else where this is located it would be faster, but I still will look into it these days.

The level 80 head pictures must not in the game yet.

Bosses name tag mixed with MC's name tag so wrong person is talking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boss's name tag used for the detective.

I bet Vera isn't wearing any clothes under that trench coat.

When I saw the silhouette of the 2nd girl on the 2nd page I knew that she was black but I am glad that it isn't that ugly model one and she has small breast unlike the other models that use that hair.
thanks a lot! Fixed these 2 errors! :D

haha i dont know which models you are talking about but now im curious hahaha

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to more. I like what the developer has planned on the Patreon page. Reminded me of Lab Rats. I went into the save looking for an insemination / pregnancy counter. No luck.
Ah I will add transformation, etc. is just for now I havent added all the variables yet.
@MaraTDuoDev how do you unlock
what exactly?

Reactions: General F. Apper

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
the doggystyle sex with Katy
oh, you may have missed this scene if you cheated. That scene is unlocked when you corrupt her to 80.
Cheat katy_corr = 79 in the console (shift + O) then give her a serum (serum += 1 in console) to see the scene

Nov 25, 2017
ah, i see. it was a new scene.

oh and by the way this was a really good version update because of the

you have me invested in the continuing development of this game

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there any estimate when the next update would be release?
This was updated just yesterday.. i mean even the Dev won't be able to tell when he'll be finished with the next update he just barely -if at all- started but he is around so he might give you a more accurate answer as well :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

These are a few.

For cheating I only cheated the suspicion if needed so I never came across any other bugs as there was no reason to do it.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@

These are a few.

For cheating I only cheated the suspicion if needed so I never came across any other bugs as there was no reason to do it.
haha wow well, I dont think my model has small breasts, I think she may be the bigger of the bunch actually, but these are too massive :p

dont get me wrong tho, I like massive stuff too, is just I want to add it as a transformation option, while I keep the default realistic

Sep 21, 2017
This was updated just yesterday.. i mean even the Dev won't be able to tell when he'll be finished with the next update he just barely -if at all- started but he is around so he might give you a more accurate answer as well :D
I know it is released but damn this game is great. So I was hoping that since it took 20+ days for this update, the next would come at the end of april

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I know it is released but damn this game is great. So I was hoping that since it took 20+ days for this update, the next would come at the end of april
I aim to release the next update in the first weekend of may. I will say that the size of the updates in the early future will depend on the support I get, since for now I've put a lot of money into it but my savings are running low now, but at least the next couple of updates should be comparable to this last one.

Sep 21, 2017
I aim to release the next update in the first weekend of may. I will say that the size of the updates in the early future will depend on the support I get, since for now I've put a lot of money into it but my savings are running low now, but at least the next couple of updates should be comparable to this last one.
Thats great, will start support you

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well its normal to find bugs if you cheat, that error that you have is if you made them have over 1000 corruption, i dont think there is any other way to break that specific part, just dont go over 50 corruption and use serums and else
So I deleted the game and unzipped it and then I made the same thing as before and now everything runs perfectly idk what was going on but hey not so bad because the game is just great and I can not wait to see how it goes on and I'm really looking forward to the next update

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Got my doubts after 0.1 and some of its awkward renders, but 0.2 gets much better both in terms of quality & quantity.
I'm just unable not to follow this one after:
Nice job! :FeelsGoodMan:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yes, it's been only a few days since the last update but I'm already working on the next one of course!

Two of these characters will only be introduced in the next update (A scientist named Erika and a psychologist named Margaret), while Emma (the young, chubby one) will be Vera's hated sister, a key element to the story.

You will also be able to give tasks to the current characters, which will increase your daily earnings. Here you can see Katy's uniform, she will be working as counselor at a sanctioned youth's camp!

Thank you all for your support, it helps to keep improving and adding more content to the game!

Sep 19, 2017
I'm liking very much this game.
I'm liking that version 0.2 adds much in terms of plot, I'm liking that the mind control perspective is heavily contributed, I'm liking that the incest content is optional (frankly, it's a fetish retardant for me), I'm liking Mirjana's model.

Keep up the good work.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes