myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The dick is fine. I for one am getting tired of seeing these big fake dicks that are almost in every game there is and their games are starting to get boring watching the girl getting fucked with the same big fake ugly ass dick over and over again and after awhile your no longer really paying attention to the scenes anymore and just spam to get past them.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
*faceplam this game dev got no demo:pensive::pensive:... how does he expect to get his game out??? btw incest and mind control is now banned on Patreon so they going to bounce this game before he can complete it... i like the art style and the story, i hope he can putout more content next time...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not exactly sure what you are talking about the first version is posted in the first post of the thread. Are you sure you posted in the correct thread?

Also there no INCEST in the patrud version of the game as you need the patch to add the incest to the game. In the paturd version the lady is landlady and the girl is roomate/roomie.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Tried it and kind of liked it.
The "suspicion" score was interesting .... until you manage to bring it to zero, I hope it will be a better challenge in the future versions.
I didn't noticed the "incest" patch before writing that message, I'm not sure I will try it in the future.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Tried it and kind of liked it.
The "suspicion" score was interesting .... until you manage to bring it to zero, I hope it will be a better challenge in the future versions.
I didn't noticed the "incest" patch before writing that message, I'm not sure I will try it in the future.
Well its optional, so you can have a healthy relationship with your landlady and roommate, or anything (actually you can change landlady and roommate to anything really, like "childhood friend" or synonyms of landlady and roommate that you find more fitting)
Yeah, the suspicion mechanic will keep being used through the game, at first is punishing, then you have it easier, then later in the story gets punishing again.

In short, the idea is that when a new threat appears, you have to take it as soon as you can, otherwise suspicion can get high and you can lose, but once that threat is neutralized then you can have more breathing room to have fun on your own.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Sometimes the incest patch was working, sometimes it wasn't.
Similar to Lab Rats I believe, although I didn't play it in the early stages, so I can't be 100% of that part, but otherwise similar.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
In short, the idea is that when a new threat appears, you have to take it as soon as you can, otherwise suspicion can get high and you can lose, but once that threat is neutralized then you can have more breathing room to have fun on your own.
Nice. Keep up the good work, and I'm waiting for more mature version. :winkytongue:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, the suspicion mechanic will keep being used through the game, at first is punishing, then you have it easier, then later in the story gets punishing again.
I never found it punishing. At one point I decided to try and push it up intentionally, and still it took me a long while to get the game over. Perhaps I just played well, but it could be slightly more threatening IMO - just as long as it doesn't get grindy.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I never found it punishing. At one point I decided to try and push it up intentionally, and still it took me a long while to get the game over. Perhaps I just played well, but it could be slightly more threatening IMO - just as long as it doesn't get grindy.
yeah we try to keep it reasonable, well if you skip work like 2 days in a row is p much game over :p but yeah we need to find a good balance, we are adding a good amount of new events tho so those should help a little bit

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
I Cant wait to see more of this, it seems there is a lot that can be added and room for more story in the lab. only 1 dialogue in the lab also seems kind of boring. need more time in the day to get anything done. I am lost trying to figure out when to initiate anything

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I Cant wait to see more of this, it seems there is a lot that can be added and room for more story in the lab. only 1 dialogue in the lab also seems kind of boring. need more time in the day to get anything done. I am lost trying to figure out when to initiate anything
dont do research or serum making during the first shift, or the break, u can but you can get caught, scroll up i think reverse till u get the choices and choose something else

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I never rollbacked. If you get caught you just work as normal for a few days until you're good. Wasn't hard.

Nov 25, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev I like the first person POV narrative of the game. So in the explicit scenes I hope that this will carry over where the player also sees the explicit scenes from a first person POV with the option to see scenes in different angles like what you have already shared. I have no complaints on the story and visuals. Katy is my favorite. That smartphone picture was :heartcoveredeyes:.

I look forward to your next release and wish that more patrons support the game.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Yes it's a carbon copy of Lab Rats, but it has the potential to be a lot better. So let's pray the development is quick.

Also, probably mentioned before but there's inconsistencies with the incest patch, there's a lot of times that even with it applied you still call them landlady and roomie. And a lot of times the protagonist gets called "MC", which made me do a double take every time it happened. But that's minor issues.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks guys! Im re-working some things and I hope it has its own vibe soon enough. Right now I have almost everything ready for the next update, just waiting for a couple of texts from a writer. The update is very likely to be ready by tomorrow, with over 100 new images too, and at this point I have redone a good amount of the old images too, although there is still some work left on that regard

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks guys! Im re-working some things and I hope it has its own vibe soon enough. Right now I have almost everything ready for the next update, just waiting for a couple of texts from a writer. The update is very likely to be ready by tomorrow, with over 100 new images too, and at this point I have redone a good amount of the old images too, although there is still some work left on that regard
Nice, I was impress by the fist release. I will check one/two more releases, but I quite sure that I will support you on patreon.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes