Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How many supplies do you use a day?
I normally have to buy 80-100 supplies a day to keep all my operations running (without Serum production)

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
I did notice in the new note book it says" Dairy"... instead of "Daily" if that could be the problem I'll just correct the script

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can't be right... each operation in the PPH is supposed to atleast eatup 10, more if someone is assigned (Vera auto assigned to counter intelligence already eats 20)
try to up what Luka is supposed to buy... once you actually see an increse in supplies in your journal or stats you know what you need... with coffeeshop, 2 in counter-intelligence and one in anti heat I atleast need 80 supplies a day... so I suggest try that

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I did notice in the new note book it says" Dairy"... instead of "Daily" if that could be the problem I'll just correct the script
no, it doesnt affects at all. In general, random typos in the UI dont affect the code, typos in the code do tho, but a typo in the code usually returns an error so...

Last edited:

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
can't be right... each operation in the PPH is supposed to atleast eatup 10, more if someone is assigned (Vera auto assigned to counter intelligence already eats 20)
try to up what Luka is supposed to buy... once you actually see an increse in supplies in your journal or stats you know what you need... with coffeeshop, 2 in counter-intelligence and one in anti heat I atleast need 80 supplies a day... so I suggest try that
Thanks yeah I found it it was in the PPH , I didn't realize that since I hadn't assigned anybody to to the other two Intel and Misdirection those two were still using 10 a day each. I had set daily at 40 since Counter said 10 and research said 20 for a total of 30 I thought I'd come out 10 ahead each day, but I was 10 short with the other two also costing 10 each.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks yeah I found it it was in the PPH , I didn't realize that since I hadn't assigned anybody to to the other two Intel and Misdirection those two were still using 10 a day each. I had set daily at 40 since Counter said 10 and research said 20 for a total of 30 I thought I'd come out 10 ahead each day, but I was 10 short with the other two also costing 10 each.
hahaha damn, that always happen, maybe by 0.9 i will add a warning

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
i cant open game i get a traceback txt about the error tried deleting saves but it didnt help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Articy\\Twisted occupation\\Take over/game/script/locations/coffee shop.rpy', 1537897587, 1) is defined twice, at game/script/locations/coffee shop.rpy:13 and game/script/locations/coffee shop/coffee shop.rpy:6.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\-\Documents\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\-\Documents\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\-\Documents\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\-\Documents\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\-\Documents\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Articy\\Twisted occupation\\Take over/game/script/locations/coffee shop.rpy', 1537897587, 1) is defined twice, at game/script/locations/coffee shop.rpy:13 and game/script/locations/coffee shop/coffee shop.rpy:6.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I recoment you delete the game folder and unpack a fresh install... those errors are common for updateing by overwriting an existing installation... don't worry you can keep your saves that way since renpy also keeps a working copy of them on your C drive

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev i have to agree with @thunderrob , Emma is such a great character, i think her story needs a little more protagonism, i like her char better than her bitch sister (at least so far) bodychange for her would also be sweet, although i guess if you don't also change her face a little she would look funny, like she only had money for the body lypo but not the chin or neck part lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Like okay, let me say it maybe in a way you can understand it, since it is kinda obvious you are not that smart: The fucking coffee shop is not the MAIN facility of the fucking game, its literally like the training grounds for the MC to start taking over the city, this is actually mentioned few times during the story.

It provides with extra money, it provides with certain level of early corruption/freedom, and of course it provides with fun since, thats the fucking point of it too: simple new characters to corrupt and have fun with.

Like the idea at this point is not for you to corrupt the city to 100 with just a fucking coffee shop and 3-4 agents, that would be ridiculous, and it should be obvious to you that clearly, thats not the purpose, specially when its mentioned that there will be other challenges ahead, like ministries that will crack down on your operations.

This is literally just the first step of many, not sure how you can think otherwise.
I can see how you might have gotten annoyed, but I didn't think his inquiries were that combative or disrespectful to warrant such a heated response. :D

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
I can see how you might have gotten annoyed, but I didn't think his inquiries were that combative or disrespectful to warrant such a heated response. :D
well...i agree it was a bit over the top, but, if you invested time and brain power into a project and people nit picked into things that in your opinion shouldn't even be an issue, i guess his response isn't exactly undeserved

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev i have to agree with @thunderrob , Emma is such a great character, i think her story needs a little more protagonism, i like her char better than her bitch sister (at least so far) bodychange for her would also be sweet, although i guess if you don't also change her face a little she would look funny, like she only had money for the body lypo but not the chin or neck part lol
Emma is awesome! Definitely my favorite character. But you're right, I wouldn't mind making her bigger :love:

Dracace

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, first time i ever comment to a post, but i see so much potential in the idea of your game so here i am. I saw a lot of error in the text and a couple of dialog repetition here and there. I don't know if it may help, maybe you alredy know of all of them. But whould it be a complete report helpfull?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi @MaraTDuoDev ... very nice game but i have some questions for you :

- In the futur will we have some threesome with mom and sis ?
- Can we give some gift via Mall ( lingerie, stockings, dress, cosplay, .... ) or via Black Market to ours girls and of course tell her to wear this dress for example ?
- Maybe some anal scene xD ?
- If we can have some money via coffee shop, could we create a clandestine brothel for example ( with some suspicion every day for example ) and place some girls who we don't give a damn ( just simple whores ) because we don't want to share our girls ...

the game is very intriguing and i like it very much right now ^^ so keep your good work :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't wait till the young one is added so then I'll use it on all of the girls to give them smaller boobs especially that coffee shop manager she needs them stuck with a needle to let all that air out. Maybe even having a young and strong combo. BBW and bimbo will stay unresearched.

I acquired the coffee shop and acquired a espresso machine but I'll never touch that bimbo crap. I like the girls to look hot not ugly ass monstrosities that usually appear when someone gets dumboed down I mean bimboed up I'll also leave the sex service alone.

Jasey looks cute.

@Malaficus Incest patch worked fine for me.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Do we still fall for the swiching coffee?
I get that she is suppose to be very good at her job but falling for that one just feels like insulting the mc intelligence.
I mean for someone who know's she is good at being a inqisitor you would expect the mc to be smart enough not to order the same drink and fall for the swiching drink trick.
I am eagerly waiting for the finished game.
Outside of before mention insult to intelligence this game is currently rated as my 4 favorite game.
Pre-emtpive answer:
1: superpowered(because of the sheer amount of options while still having handcrafted npc)
2: Hentai high school+ (Because of sheer amount of options but loses points because i cant place a face with the name as the npc get random sex picture's)
3: Corruption (because of sheer size of harem we can build and i love how they become devoted to me(hate the slavery part) loses to the rest because of limeted gameplay)
4: Take over (Paranoid mc reminds me of myself, believable story(i total see goverments around the world would love having mind control option (which is why i believe they dont have it(yet) we disagree too much with them) good amount of options but limeted in size and versaility)

Not'cilol

Nov 19, 2017
soooo, i hate being THAT ONE GUY, but i lost my whole hard disc, does someone have a decent save file, like, from the previous patch?
ty anyway

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
soooo, i hate being THAT ONE GUY, but i lost my whole hard disc, does someone have a decent save file, like, from the previous patch?
ty anyway
Why don't you use the console codes for the money and the serums but from what I hear don't use the corrupt code on the girls or the game will go wrong.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes