• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Great potential in this one!... not much content right now, but it has a bright future... (if continued).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Hello. I'm UberPie the creator of Family Tales.
Please do not hesitate to request or ask me anything. :)
Hey UberPie, congrats on putting your game out there.
I hope the project stays alive.
If I can annoy you with some advice, you should remove the MC's name when it's his thoughts, as it gets a little weird the way it is right now.
Oh, and let us name him! :p

arar

Jun 4, 2017
dev meets all cliches. ;)
1.bwc.
2.duckface.
3.fat ass and big saggy titts .
4.mc is not supposed to be a man. characterization is more like a 12yr old tranny. (dev persona?).
5.first release has the substance of a cold fart.
Looks way more presentable than most 0.01 versions lol

Reactions: UberPie

UberPie

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Hey UberPie, congrats on putting your game out there.
I hope the project stays alive.
If I can annoy you with some advice, you should remove the MC's name when it's his thoughts, as it gets a little weird the way it is right now.
Oh, and let us name him! :p
Sure! I'm ready to hear your advices. That's all of you want to change? :)

Reactions: Shiny Milotic

arar

Jun 4, 2017
Do you want to avoid story or art?
I don't think you should make things avoidable because it will take forever to make all those extra paths just have a box of fetishes they can un-check and the art for those certain fetishes wont show up.

UberPie

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I don't think you should make things avoidable because it will take forever to make all those extra paths just have a box of fetishes they can un-check and the art for those certain fetishes wont show up.
I think so. Because you always can skip it. :)

Reactions: Patan

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Dude, I love this art style. The characters are sexy. It feels alot like a Ren'PY game- more than a Unity game- but that doesn't really matter to me. Can't wait for more!

Reactions: UberPie

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Could we have some cross-dressing MC? Say that he get's into his mothers clothes or something of that nature. Other than that, I have no complaints over how this seems to be shaping up, and I thoroughly look forward to future updates.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes