• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am intrigued by this the art style sold me I too am wondering about the canine on the title pic we were given in the post but I am honestly not bothered by most things the only things that would bother me are things no one would make in a game here if anything this seems like a game where you'll have to initiate things like NTR and bestiality so for those who have a problem with such if it is in the game and it is an optional path then don't take the path if it is not optional then don't play the game just ignore it

Reactions: mesoru

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
s
Indeed lets cut everything for everybody. Lets make it all about you and your interesting life.
Sure the models look great, but the thing that sold me was the dog's face in the family roster. And what a dog...not those generic daz model dog wannabes. Bestiality is the wave of the future. Well, that and mother - daughter incest.
Sure bud, the wave of the future is whatever kink you have, I guess....

The dev should do whatever he wants! I suggest ignoring everyone and doing whatever he would like for his game. ---- And if he's interested in the playerbase's opinion he can always make a strawpoll to ask people what they want/don't want.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Femdom, bestiality, incest, hypnosis... This game will not be much longer on patreon. I suggest finding another platform.

Reactions: Darwish3001

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
@UberPie I see potential so you have a new patron, suggestion:

- Would be nice to add one button press access(right mouse button) to save page and have one click switch between load and save pages.

- I'd be nice to have small text when you hover over intractable things (like: your room, class, girls locker room, so on)

-PPL like to name the MC, so you should consider this option, I know why you named your character so you can use other chars give him nick names and stuff, like French teacher for example and then the bully making fun of his French name later BUT you could change it to a more generic term like pupille and if you want to some charters to call MC by a nickname or something, again, you can use player input (as in let the payer input what he wants the npc to call MC as).

- I know that cartoon type style games have more leeway then 3D DAZ in Patreon "TOS" eyes(Summertime Saga, for example), when it comes to things like Ban on incest and stuff and the like that, but since ppl love this fetish and it look like you will dip your hands in it too, its better if you have ready a patch to change Mom in to Land Lady just in case, if Patron comes knocking on the door and one that reverts the change back, for Lewd Patcher, lol

- Last thing, its a good ideas to look into making yourself a Discod server soon. Its a good place to move the discussion on more perverted and risky topic like incest and stuff like that that, away from Patron bigbrother eyes. Just in case.

-Oh yeah when it comes to things like cucold fetish its good to have the option to prevent it, or you will have some children brewing a shit storm, lol. On the other hand if two factions pro and anti start fighting it can be a nice boost to thread page count number ;D

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@UberPie thank you very much for ticking 'compile for linux' in unity, most unity developers 'forget' to tick it, and Unity games does not have a good compatability with wine :)

Edit: And I really like that you have an Itch.io page!

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
So... another promising looking game with not enough content to even count as a demo published just to get some cash via partreon? So... todays games be like "alpha" then "beta" then "always beta, never finished". Well, driving in too much off topic here, sorry.

Like I said, it does look promising and I sure do hope there will be stuff in the near future. :FeelsGoodMan:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
So... another promising looking game with not enough content to even count as a demo published just to get some cash via partreon? So... todays games be like "alpha" then "beta" then "always beta, never finished". Well, driving in too much off topic here, sorry.

Like I said, it does look promising and I sure do hope there will be stuff in the near future. :FeelsGoodMan:
so how much of H content does it have now? seems tags here are whishlist not actual content

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
so how much of H content does it have now? seems tags here are whishlist not actual content
Kinda interesting intro with spoilerinos therefore spoilerino
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other then that like everything is under construction. So basically like 5-10mins content. depending how fast you read and stuff. Be aware, I could have missed stuff.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes