Nov 24, 2017
Yup, echoing other's here, ignore any people on this forum that say to not include any content you want to include or to include content that you don't want to include.

Make the Game you want to make!!!

That said, here's to hoping for the dog to get into the action of humiliating some of the women. :evilsmile: Dogs are people too!!! Or something. :p No problems if you don't, but I'll feel sorry for the poor doggie being left out of the action.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The art looks gorgeous but I'll probably wait until there's solid signs of progress before jumping in.

Unknownforce4321

Jan 14, 2018
Art-so far is great cant wait to see more.
Game play-not really anything to talk about here not even really a demo but it's looking very summertime saga which is a good thing and the split personality bit is interesting wrinkle hope to see how it effects game play.
Fetishes-Not really into NTR myself unless iam doing it to some one else but rape is pretty big turn off for me but beyond that it seems your exploring alot of fetishes so plenty of other stuff to look at.
all in all promising

MikyChan

Oct 1, 2017
I can not do anything after the introduction of my character (the scene in which he is facing the mirror) what do I have to do next? Every place I click says to be under construction. Can someone help me?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok, so riddle me this..WTF do all of you idiots come intto the thread and state "Oh this has <insert fetish here> so no-go for me!!".. Really? WHT cares? If you don't like it then SKIP THE THREAD and don't DL the game. Jezeus people, a little fact for you.. The world doesn't revolve arouind you or your opinion, and the dev has their own vision (and hope they stick to it regardless of what it is) so again, if you don't like tthe idea of something that you have zero vested interest in (since it's all free here) keep your thoughts to yourself and just move on.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Gonna copy my questions/feedback from the ULFM forum here, seeing that the creator is more active in this forum:

About the alpha version I can't say a lot, well the design and graphics are good I can say that.

But what I can do is ask a bit about the system:

-First of all you define the game as a "Classic visual novel and dating sim gameplay", on this point I suppose then that we will have a few stats, so the question would be if it will be the usual stats (strenght, agility, intelligence, charisma), something more personal (assertiveness, sex skill...) or perhaps a mix of both.

-Another thing that I would actually ask for more information is about the "Complex nonlinear plot", if I take it right it means that with a character there will be quite a few outcomes depending on your choices. However one thing that I would like to ask is if the game will take into value the "inaction", I will explain myself, if you do nothing during the game will the world remain frozen until you find an opportunity/quest?, the usual thing to solve this is to have a standard route that plays by ignoring x event for y days. For example if you don't help your classmate (be it because you are a coward or never found the opportunity) she would end up raped, if you ignore it she would end up as the group sex slave.

-How is the game planned to end a walkthrough?, I mean will it end as many dating sim after getting a girlfriend and solving her route?, will it end after x days have passed?.

-Finally about the romance I have to ask if it will be with dates and a use of money with slow romance or if it will be a fast romance (to give you an example with a similar game summertime saga is what I take as a fast romance).

Those were a bit of "general questions", but the big ones are under the fetishes because some of them as you may understand leave a lot to imagine:

-First of all we have the femdom fetish, the big question is if it will only affect certain girls and if there will be routes without it. I would say that the most important thing to know is how far will it go, meaning if for example a girl will use a strap-on to fuck your ass or if it will be more on line of the girl being dominant in sex.

-Second one is the corruption fetish, again if it will only affect certain girls or will it be more "overall", it is kind of asking the same as the last question, how far into it will we go?.

-Third is obviously about the BDSM and it's again a repetition of the other questions.

-Fourth is about the cuckold fetish, ok this one is actually quite complex, same questions plus the following, what will be the motive that will generate the fetish?, usually cuckold is a fetish that changes a lot the feeling depending on many things, like the motive that generates it (blackmail, rape, seduction...), how it ends (if you can make the girl stop having sex with the guy or if it happens once it will continue until the end of the road)...

-Fifth is about the humilliation one, will the boy be humilliated or the one doing the humilliation to others (or perhaps both?) and if for example the school bully will humilliate other characters.

-Sixth is about hypnosis, it is almost as complex as the cuckold fetish in questions, how will we use the hypnosis on the game?, will it be to increase affection? have sex? or perhaps influence the mind of a character?.

-Finally bisexuality and lesbians, the first one is kind of straightforward, forget the pun hidden on that, but the thing is if the game the male x male scenes will be with the trap boy or absolute male x male, about lesbians to tell you the truth I just don't know what to expect, will it be a consequence of a route? will there be lesbians since the start of the game? is your sister the lesbian?.

I think all of the questions of the fetish side is quite important that they are answered because it's what people are attracted to at the start and well, perhaps the content can be gated at the start so that people don't feel scared about finding a fetish they don't like. Personally I don't care about it because I like to be able to make mistakes and that bad things happen (one of the worst ones for me would be to have the bully fucking you in the ass, if that was added I just ask that I can get a revenge option under x conditions, revenge!).

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
well suggesting is really bad now you just suggest or let some though about not having some things that you don't want and everyone is butthurt :FeelsGoodMan: even if i or you suggest a thousand request it still depend on the creator
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:there is no fault at suggesting!:tf:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Exactly, it isn't. Nobody is butthurt, its just sometimes tension rises over silly little nonesenses even.. let alone serious issues :) You can suggest stuff, others can do that too. We don't agree on some stuff and thats it ;) Yes, its all in the hands of the Dev in the end.

Tremore

Jan 31, 2017
Ok, so riddle me this..WTF do all of you idiots come intto the thread and state "Oh this has <insert fetish here> so no-go for me!!".. Really? WHT cares? If you don't like it then SKIP THE THREAD and don't DL the game. Jezeus people, a little fact for you.. The world doesn't revolve arouind you or your opinion, and the dev has their own vision (and hope they stick to it regardless of what it is) so again, if you don't like tthe idea of something that you have zero vested interest in (since it's all free here) keep your thoughts to yourself and just move on.
How about: you just calm down before you pop a vein. It's absolutely fine for people to tell what they don't like. Maybe in the future there would become an option available to filter certain fetishes, it has been done in the past so it's in the realm of possibilities.
It's even better when people express that they like the art style and other things so that the dev (if he would ever read these posts) could see that people do appreciate some stuff even if the game is not for them and might take that into consideration in a next project.

Also, you'll get more done with a different tone. Now they'll most likely just look at you as an angry ranter and ignore it.

Reactions: fistinyourface

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
How about: you just calm down before you pop a vein. It's absolutely fine for people to tell what they don't like. Maybe there would become an option available to filter certain fetishes, it has been done in the past so it's in the realm of possibilities. It's even better when people express that they like the art style and what not so that the dev (if he would ever read these posts) could see that people do appreciate some stuff even if the game is not for them and might take that into consideration in a next project.

Also, you'll get more done with a different tone. Now they'll most likely just look at you as an angry ranter and ignore it.
Meh I understand what you are saying but his point is just that many people when the game lists a fetish they don't like they just post to say "not interested" and that's plainly stupid (even worse are those that come to the thread just to ask to not have x fetish in the game)

While a good question would be if all fetishes are avoidable or if they depend on a route.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Based off what everyone keeps saying, that there is extremely small amounts of content, and the fact that it plans to have cuckold stuff, I think I'll pass for now, and maybe check it out sometime in the future, once it gets past it's barebones stage... Not a NTR/Cuckold fan...

EDIT (03/14/2018) - I did eventually try it out, and it doesn't currently have NTR in it, but it does hint at Cuckold... I went ahead and posted a review, even though it really is mostly a shell... And if it does end up having NTR or full on cuckold, I will definitely be avoiding it for any future review updates...

Reactions: pappypop
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes