• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I hope the game delivers on its name...and just patch it back when necessary.

arar

Jun 4, 2017
you said most of the games start like this. and i disagree. what part did you not understand? i played all the games and most of them had more content at first release. you can play this "i don't think so" back and forth alone. i don´t argue with new accounts. they tend to be fake or trollish. ;)
Ok I should of specified myself, many games like this the free roaming VN types have very little content but also have really shitty art in there very first versions but I think this is a rare exception(where the art is really great). I am not fake or troll I have been on f95 for almost a year. I just don't like posting much, only on the games I really like would I ever post. Didn't mean to argue just hope you give this game a chance.

Reactions: Dave3518

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
The screenshots aren't actually in the game? Or I don't see how to progress after you get home?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Art looks kinda inconsitent imo. Mostly great and even the lesser ones ot bad at all but the "what do u need help with" one compared to the others.... hu
( ' - ')

nevertheless, u got my atttention. I hope this doesnt get a patreon nerf (icest, hypnosis etc....) and all the "bad" content like this cuck bs is fully optional/avoidable ;)

fisty6669

Oct 15, 2017
Game looks very promising. Love the art style. Really looking forward to future updates with more content. This should be an epic game. Please keep up the good work!

Reactions: UberPie

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
i don´t argue with new accounts.
Your account is only about ~1month older than @arar 's so their account is just as about as "new" as yours. Just because they don't have as many likes or comments as you doesn't make their opinion any less valid than yours, they probably just lurk a lot, i like to lurk and i only pipe up when i feel like saying something i don't like to comment just for the sake of it.
Also LMAO
i played all the games
there are 2,016 threads in the Games forum so i highly doubt you've "played all the games", and just to give you the benefit not all of those are Patreon projects but even then i still really doubt that you've tried all of those game at their inception.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Why waste the first impression of your game with such a short first release? I will never understand it... Also let's hope those "less savory" fetishes are optional and I don't have to sit through someone getting fucked by a dog while the MC masturbates in the corner. That would really ruin this.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
NO NTR and Bestial PLEASE :FeelsGoodMan:
Indeed lets cut everything for everybody. Lets make it all about you and your interesting life.
Sure the models look great, but the thing that sold me was the dog's face in the family roster. And what a dog...not those generic daz model dog wannabes. Bestiality is the wave of the future. Well, that and mother - daughter incest.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes