Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't really think it would add that much for many players but has the potential to disappoint quite a few who don't want to use a walkthrough and who need time to figure things out. I mean it may be ok now when the game is still somewhat small and it's hard to actually miss/forget options, but once the story get's bigger it's very likely that one can actually play many of them in parallel. So either you'd have to make the time frame extremely long so that it almost won't matter or you'll potentially make the game "too frustrating" since players may be unable to get the ending they want even though they actually tried and failed.
Exactly this. We already have people not understanding how to get to 100% of the provided content, even with a quest map and no sex implemented. We want to just keep things simple, approachable, and enjoyable for the vast majority of players. -Morah

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
How do you suggest one take action in this type of game without making it a choice for the player? -Morah
You can take easy ways or more complicate ones. For example a complicate one is based on stats, you add a stat objective for the player before x day or bad things happen.

Simple ones means redirecting the choice to something more indirect, rather than choosing between something direct like NTR route and non NTR route it makes more sense for example to choose between acting or not acting. In the end it's still choosing but it's a tiny change that makes more sense.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Tiffany is a bit oddly constructed as a character. She first comes off as a bitch, scratch that. She comes off as the big sister of the MC in Summertime Saga. Until you get the masturbation bit to make some dough and she is actually concerned about you, which is odd because she is established to be the uncaring sister archtype, not a tsundere.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Tiffany is a bit oddly constructed as a character. She first comes off as a bitch, scratch that. She comes off as the big sister of the MC in Summertime Saga. Until you get the masturbation bit to make some dough and she is actually concerned about you, which is odd because she is established to be the uncaring sister archtype, not a tsundere.
When exactly does she come off as a bitch in your opinion? She only makes fun of him in one scene about the Owls and his grades. I mean my sister grew up making fun of me, and I still knew she cared about me deeply. I would say she is FAR less of a picky bitch then the sis from SS. Thanks for your support! -Morah

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
When exactly does she come off as a bitch in your opinion? She only makes fun of him in one scene about the Owls and his grades. I mean my sister grew up making fun of me, and I still knew she cared about me deeply. I would say she is FAR less of a picky bitch then the sis from SS. Thanks for your support! -Morah
In my experience of sending and ready text, one person's personal experience can affect the interpretation of what they read. Because of a lack of tone of voice, subtle facial and body expression, it's harder to send emotional communication through just text. I too thought she was being mean to the MC until I interacted with her later that she does care.
Btw, in Summertime Saga, is there a sister? I haven't played the game but I looked up the wiki and didn't see a sister for the MC, just a deceased father.

May 16, 2017
In my experience of sending and ready text, one person's personal experience can affect the interpretation of what they read. Because of a lack of tone of voice, subtle facial and body expression, it's harder to send emotional communication through just text. I too thought she was being mean to the MC until I interacted with her later that she does care.
Btw, in Summertime Saga, is there a sister? I haven't palyed the game but I looked up the wiki and didn't see a sister for the MC, just a deceased father.
In summertime saga there is his family,: mother, sister and aunt. But they have different names now because of patreon rules.

When the update is going to be released? Any hope to be this week?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Btw, in Summertime Saga, is there a sister? I haven't played the game but I looked up the wiki and didn't see a sister for the MC, just a deceased father.
Fact 1: There is no sister.
Fact 2: The father is deceased.
Conclusion: Oh yeah, there's a sister and he's banging her.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When the update is going to be released? Any hope to be this week?
Uber got back to me yesterday with his work. Then I needed to send him another quick correction for what we call "Small talks". So, hopefully today, he'll have completed the version needed for Patreon, and will have the page back up and running this week. Now I'm not certain if that means a new update with new content, or just a completed Noncest version. I'm sure there will be a post when the Patreon goes back up. :) -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Uber got back to me yesterday with his work. Then I needed to send him another quick correction for what we call "Small talks". So, hopefully today, he'll have completed the version needed for Patreon, and will have the page back up and running this week. Now I'm not certain if that means a new update with new content, or just a completed Noncest version. I'm sure there will be a post when the Patreon goes back up. :) -Morah
Actually, look's like it's back up now. -Morah
Little rascals.gif

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
How do you make money in the Game?
Did you know... people actually want your cum in this game, even more anonymous people want to do something with it, it is said that a teacher in the school is trying to find a stud horse and she pays well for it.

Basically see events, you masturbate in bathroom, the mother of your feminine friend caughts you, sends you to the teacher and she tells you her offer.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Did you know... people actually want your cum in this game, even more anonymous people want to do something with it, it is said that a teacher in the school is trying to find a stud horse and she pays well for it.

Basically see events, you masturbate in bathroom, the mother of your feminine friend caughts you, sends you to the teacher and she tells you her offer.
@MorahZamora That reminds me. This part is a bit confusing. The cleaner says you have to go to the office of the teacher (which isn't a place) and when you talk to the teacher in class, you can't talk about this. The next day however, she comes to you with the offer. Might want to change the conversation with the cleaner a bit, saying she'll talk to the teacher to come talk with you?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@MorahZamora That reminds me. This part is a bit confusing. The cleaner says you have to go to the office of the teacher (which isn't a place) and when you talk to the teacher in class, you can't talk about this. The next day however, she comes to you with the offer. Might want to change the conversation with the cleaner a bit, saying she'll talk to the teacher to come talk with you?
Actually Uber is using the teacher model for two different characters right now; that's what's confusing. I'm sure in a later update the lady who wants the jizz tubs will have her own separate model/room.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Actually Uber is using the teacher model for two different characters right now; that's what's confusing. I'm sure in a later update the lady who wants the jizz tubs will have her own separate model/room.
Sorry, just curious, how do you know this? -Morah

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry, just curious, how do you know this? -Morah
They have two different names and the jizz collector character only triggers at specific times. Just context clues, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on. I haven't seen anything from the dev to confirm that if that's what you're asking.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
They have two different names and the jizz collector character only triggers at specific times. Just context clues, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on. I haven't seen anything from the dev to confirm that if that's what you're asking.
I thought the same thing when I was working on the notes, because it at one point had the name "Edith" inserted in the txt files for those scenes. "Edith" I assumed was just someone like the school nurse. I corrected it all to Edith, because the rest of the names were all listed as Sarah, a mistake I assumed. Uber talked to me about why I changed Sarah's name to Edith, and I explained the situation. The best we could chalk it up to was that Edith must have been a placeholder name for Sarah originally, but Uber forgot he did that. He did state that Sarah and the cum capsule lady are supposed to be the same person.

But you say that they have two different names still? I thought I corrected that. If not, I will correct that appropriately, as well as give a justifiable reason for MC to not talk to Sarah on the same day he gets caught. Thanks so much for your help! -Morah

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I thought the same thing when I was working on the notes, because it at one point had the name "Edith" inserted in the txt files for those scenes. "Edith" I assumed was just someone like the school nurse. I corrected it all to Edith, because the rest of the names were all listed as Sarah, a mistake I assumed. Uber talked to me about why I changed Sarah's name to Edith, and I explained the situation. The best we could chalk it up to was that Edith must have been a placeholder name for Sarah originally, but Uber forgot he did that. He did state that Sarah and the cum capsule lady are supposed to be the same person.

But you say that they have two different names still? I thought I corrected that. If not, I will correct that appropriately, as well as give a justifiable reason for MC to not talk to Sarah on the same day he gets caught. Thanks so much for your help! -Morah
The version I played was 5.1, maybe it was different in 5.2b. I didn't play that cuz I thought it was bug fixes.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The version I played was 5.1, maybe it was different in 5.2b. I didn't play that cuz I thought it was bug fixes.
Yeah, it looks corrected in my version, but I'll be sure to check for the next release. Thanks again though. -Morah

Zionga

Apr 18, 2018
Hey people could someone help me?
I just downloaded the game but when i click new game i just get a black screen and nothing happens. I'm playing it on android if that helps.

Reactions: FuckMcsomething
May 16, 2017
Wait, noncest game? You are not canceling the h-scenes with mom right? Tell me you are just doing the same thing other creators are doing: giving the option to the player change their names, and the problem is solved.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes