Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Some of the items prompts seem quite bizarre. I assume they are jokes or just tongue-in-cheek. Like, you click on a chair or the toilet, and you get some long-winded story about the thing's backstory and what it means to you and the family. That's not a big deal, but it does feel off.
I think Uber just likes having stuff to click on in a game. I'd relate it to like an old point and click game, where somebody says something irrelevant about an item. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys like always... the anti-netorare is here :tf:
I come again in this thread because last time i come was like v0.1a. So perhaps now i can have the answer i search.
I read the genre and there is not NTR or (netorare)/bestiality write in it. But i try to read some pages of the thread and see someone write about a dog/ntr and other shitty thing. So... for me taste... bestiality/ntr = shit gameplay shit story and so on...
I hate ntr (netorare) or bestiality so...
Can someone tell me more about this game now?
Avoidable Choice? Can i play with the mc and have all the girls/Women? Can i avoid to lose girls/Women?
Can i avoid all the Netorare/bestiality shit?

Is not a problem if in game there are other couple. The real problem is... mc and his relative family or his relative female girls. I do not like to see other men stolen mc girls/women. So if i can avoid that i try this game.
Anyway if someone can help me and tell me more about this game is really appreciated.
Anticipate thankses.
Hey Zero,

From what Uber has stated, there will be choices you make in the game that affect how the game plays out. You should be able to avoid what you want to avoid, and pursue what you want to pursue. That's all. I can't speak on what TYPE of future content will be implemented, but I'd hope that alleviates your fear of having to do stuff in the game you don't want to. :) -Morah

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so is there a walk around for this game or do i get to keep guessing what to do
I don't believe there is, but I'm going to talk to Uber about implementing one for those who need it. Might have it on the Discord we'll be creating, who knows. Just don't have one at the moment! -Morah

Reactions: h2kemz

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Then why are you playing this game? Go play japanese novels then, there will be the romance you are looking for.
Undoubtedly you live on the moon I imagine right? Have you read well me post? If think not. Look like write on the earth but strangely the messagge on you moon do not arrive right? And i am so bored to see ppl like you on this great forum. For me the mod they should cancel the registration of people like you, they will earn many points of satisfactions. Anyway this evening I feel good and I'll answer to you because I'm sure that you little finger on the mouse is not there to make it back and check my post again.
First of all i never say that i have play it. I say i come her when the game was v0.1a. But at that time there was barelly few info, and the autor never say that was avoidable some orrible thing. So after month i come back again on this game to ask again. And thank ppl like good ppl i now know that i can avoid who i want. So... i think that you never play also the game. Or perhaps you are one of that ntr addicted ppl who like to give false info, because you hate ppl who wanna avoid shitty ntr thing.

Hey Zero,

From what Uber has stated, there will be choices you make in the game that affect how the game plays out. You should be able to avoid what you want to avoid, and pursue what you want to pursue. That's all. I can't speak on what TYPE of future content will be implemented, but I'd hope that alleviates your fear of having to do stuff in the game you don't want to. :) -Morah
Anyway thank you for the answer.
Last thing, the game is already patched for the incest? Or for the patreon roules is removed? Please tell me is uncensored and have incest in it XD
Can someone tell me if there is some walkthrough? So i can avoid easly the ntr choice? Anticipate thankses.

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
It's crashing on my phone from the start any clues guys. . . Thank you
(And sorry if my english is a lil bit wonky)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Last thing, the game is already patched for the incest? Or for the patreon roules is removed? Please tell me is uncensored and have incest in it XD
Can someone tell me if there is some walkthrough?
I can tell you right now that the version Uber is working on is the version I call the "Noncest" version, which will bring back the Patreon page when implemented. He could have it done this weekend, let's hope anyway! This version will take out all of the taboo content that Patreon does not want on their platform. The narrative changes a bit too, but nothing that should affect people's interaction with the game too much. Just think of it as an alternate version, as opposed to a poor "Clean" version. With regards to the patch, I'm not too certain on where we stand with that. Uber has some files to send my way for me to look at, so we are planning on working on something, I promise. Just might take a little patience is all. :angel:

Also, there currently is no walkthrough so far, but I will bring it up to Uber. Thanks for your support. ;) -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's crashing on my phone from the start any clues guys. . . Thank you
(And sorry if my english is a lil bit wonky)
Hi! I'd like to help. Your english is just fine btw. :extremelyhappy: I will mention crashing problems to Uber with the android. Have you tried deleting it and re-downloading? -Morah

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
Hi guys like always... the anti-netorare is here :tf:
I come again in this thread because last time i come was like v0.1a. So perhaps now i can have the answer i search.
I read the genre and there is not NTR or (netorare)/bestiality write in it. But i try to read some pages of the thread and see someone write about a dog/ntr and other shitty thing. So... for me taste... bestiality/ntr = shit gameplay shit story and so on...
I hate ntr (netorare) or bestiality so...
Can someone tell me more about this game now?
Avoidable Choice? Can i play with the mc and have all the girls/Women? Can i avoid to lose girls/Women?
Can i avoid all the Netorare/bestiality shit?

Is not a problem if in game there are other couple. The real problem is... mc and his relative family or his relative female girls. I do not like to see other men stolen mc girls/women. So if i can avoid that i try this game.
Anyway if someone can help me and tell me more about this game is really appreciated.
Anticipate thankses.
if you checked UberPie's patreon page and looked through tons of post and comments, the answer we looked for is yes ntr is avoidable and UperPie plans on making the routes pretty obvious so you can choose what you the player's little heart desires ~(^.*.^~)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
if you checked UberPie's patreon page and look through tons of post and comments, the answer we looked for is yes ntr is avoidable and UperPie plans on making the routes pretty obvious so you can choose what you the player little heart desires ~(^.*.^~)
Thanks Bro! I really need that answer XD
I like when the autor give use avoidable thing! Because at last we can choice who we want. I hate when somoene try to force or tied us to pick some moral choices that make only a group of few people happy, forcing us to follow a path that is not an end to our tastes. Is like real choice, where we can shape our path and follow the taste we like.
And read that he give use not only the choice but also pretty obvious choice make me very happy.
So in the end all ppl are happy, this is the best choice for all.

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
(lol due to everyone asking about the full game when it's in alpha, meaning not much content yet) uber pie's patreon is going through review because of incest so we won't be getting much news for now, so now we wait for more incest patches. I thank all the Mods and you're hard work for making are lives easy ~(^.*.^~)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally it was kind of disappointing that it seems that the game will be like "choose everything that happens", a part of me understand it because many people use the games to fap and they just want to see what they want to see, but personally I don't like to feel in control of the game but rather part of it.

I use one example to truly show what I mean, imagine that there is a quest in a normal rpg game in which goblin's are creating trouble in a village, you as the MC has the option to do it right away or actually ignore it for later.

Now you know that if you fail the quest the village will be conquered by the goblins who will rape females and kill the males of the village. This is how a normal h game takes the quest, it will only happen if you chose it by failing the quest.

The only problem that this approach has is that... the world feels frozen and only the actions of the player matters. I can wait 5 years to complete the quest and nothing will progress, it will still be the same quest with no changes. The player is in full control over the game.

On the other hand, what I would like to happen is that things could progress without your direct intervention, be it because you never took the quest or you ignored the issue for a long time. So after x time passed without you taking an action the village was conquered by the goblins.

You can still prevent the goblins about taking the village but it's a world that develops alone in a certain way if you ignore it. I kind of wonder in how many games I can sleep for 5 years and nothing changed at all. In fact this type of thing usually motivate the player to play again the game, because there was something happening that they didn't know and they could have done something about it.

Meh sorry if it seems a bit like a rant or something like that, but I truly hope that adult games start following a bit more that direction, I just like the feeling of being part of the game, not the one in total control over it. I suppose I'm just weird.

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
I can tell you right now that the version Uber is working on is the version I call the "Noncest" version, which will bring back the Patreon page when implemented. He could have it done this weekend, let's hope anyway! This version will take out all of the taboo content that Patreon does not want on their platform. The narrative changes a bit too, but nothing that should affect people's interaction with the game too much. Just think of it as an alternate version, as opposed to a poor "Clean" version. With regards to the patch, I'm not too certain on where we stand with that. Uber has some files to send my way for me to look at, so we are planning on working on something, I promise. Just might take a little patience is all. :angel:

Also, there currently is no walkthrough so far, but I will bring it up to Uber. Thanks for your support. ;) -Morah
Thank you for you're future hard work and I would like to ask what you're role to Taffy tales is, thank you ~(^.*.^~)

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes