• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Maaan can't wait to be able to fuck the sissy boy but tbh the game is in very early stages and other parts need to be fleshed out a bit more first... Mainly the Mary parts ;)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So the ruler for Clara is nowhere to be seen. I also assume the dev/dev's want to get more scenes done as a whole before animating/giving a loop for them
The ruler if I remember is on the floor upstairs in the MC house.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I haven't play this game since the first release, is there finally a NTR Sex scene?
NTR for LIFE!
Not yet, and the planned content isn't really NTR more like cuckold but hey the definition of ntr has already been destroyed in this site

UPD4T3

Jan 2, 2018
Sadly, the code ecNHw0KI or the one on the OP isn't working on v0.7.2A. Would anyone happen to have it?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Sadly, the code ecNHw0KI or the one on the OP isn't working on v0.7.2A. Would anyone happen to have it?
Seems like 0.7.2A is just a bugfix anyway. If there's no problems, maybe try switching back to 0.7.1A (as of this post, available in the OP).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
And is there any incest patch? Cause i found none and i dont want to ruin my expectations.
There is no patch yet but you can name the characters what you want *hint* *hint* and it should largely not affect the story.

Reactions: UberPie
3.50 star(s) 343 Votes