Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
No no, you misunderstand me. All I was saying was this: what happened last night was, I had gotten a notification saying "Damonalgren made a comment on this thread". I had been making comments and answering questions on a different thread all day, so I had assumed that's what the page was for, just in my head, right? So when I went to your comment, I assumed it was referring to a different game's patreon post, of which there was one earlier that day. So, I replied to your comment, thinking it was the other game. Then, having realized my mistake, I deleted the comment, and then wrote that comment you just replied to stating what I stated, simply thinking that on the off chance you had read my mistaken reply, you wouldn't be totally confused about what I was talking about. Again, I don't think I was trying to be funny or rude, I apologize if there was any real confusion.
aw I am sorry too I didn't realize what was going on I am sorry

Reactions: Morah SDG

AcePirat3

Mar 5, 2018
is there an incest patch? cuz right now its apparently landlord and best friend? I remember the game was different...?

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
im using the android version 0.5 and the cheat doesn't work is there different cheat codes per versions?

edit: Ok i found it ecNHw0KI in page 73

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
i am waiting for the big update but wanted to know if there is any mom scenes yet i dont mean like the her masterbating in mc room? thx

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I tried playing this on android but all sprites on the screen are missing their half diagonally. Is anyone else getting this bug? Does anyone know how to fix it? It makes the game unplayable.
I had the same problem i even was a patreon for a minute but when i brought it up to the dev i never got an answer which sucks cause i wouldve kept supporting this game.

Dec 30, 2017
4 questions.
1. Is there an incest patch? The games seems to be going out of the way not calling "Mary" mom.
2. Will the MC be able to watch Darnell fuck the mom and sister?
3. Will the MC be able to fuck the girly boy, is anyone going to fuck the girly boy?
4. Is the dog going to be fucking? Since A, it's a large dog in a H game and B, its face is on the logo.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes