Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
when I click on the sister it just gives me the same dialogue everytime
So you've met the corruption stats it's asking of you, but you haven't been able to access it? Send me a screenshot of the dialogue you keep running into.

NoNameProfile

Jul 10, 2017
What does the CG button in the gallery mean? It does not work. If I have a progress of 100% in the status - so I went through all the content?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What does the CG button in the gallery mean? It does not work. If I have a progress of 100% in the status - so I went through all the content?
Not all the content in the update got put into the CG Menu.

More precisely, none of the new stuff did.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Man, I had forgotten how cringeworthy the writing is.
The art is still top tier but the uber loser MC and big bad black bully intro makes me want to skip the dialogues 30 seconds into the game.
Better than when the writing used to explicitly state him as "Darnell, the black bully" as if we couldn't gather from his appearance that's what his trope already was. Hahah

Reactions: DownTheDrain

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
upload_2018-11-3_6-23-42.png

I did almost all the possible quests in the game, except for those two, except that I can not find the clear one on the map anymore and I got the scotch in the mall and I go to the classroom in the evening but the room is empty and she is not there and I do not know how to complete that other quest '' find a ruller '' and I've already circled the entire map.

I did almost all the possible quests in the game, except for those two, except that I can not find the clear one on the map anymore and I got the scotch in the mall and I go to the classroom in the evening but the room is empty and she is not there and I do not know how to complete that other quest '' find a ruller '' and I've already circled the entire map.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 172261

It's in the stairwell area, next to Tiffany and Mary's room doors on the floor.

Reactions: Ezra

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Heh, that's so bad that I can almost pretend it's a deliberate satire of the genre.
Hahah, yeah, that was something I definitely wanted to be taken out when I was proofreading and changing the dialogue around back in the day, over half a year ago, actually.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
huh? that wan't funny at all with due all respect and I checked few post before I ask
No no, you misunderstand me. All I was saying was this: what happened last night was, I had gotten a notification saying "Damonalgren made a comment on this thread". I had been making comments and answering questions on a different thread all day, so I had assumed that's what the page was for, just in my head, right? So when I went to your comment, I assumed it was referring to a different game's patreon post, of which there was one earlier that day. So, I replied to your comment, thinking it was the other game. Then, having realized my mistake, I deleted the comment, and then wrote that comment you just replied to stating what I stated, simply thinking that on the off chance you had read my mistaken reply, you wouldn't be totally confused about what I was talking about. Again, I don't think I was trying to be funny or rude, I apologize if there was any real confusion.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes