lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The latest version is 'planned' to be released this month, assuming nothing goes wrong. Feel free to direct any questions to me on the game, (within reason) or MorahZamora if he isn't too busy. Regarding the type of NTR/cuckolding, (Once that route is available), it'll probably be a mix of some NTR scenes, which will probably develop into full on cuckolding.

(P.S. THAT ROUTE IS ENTIRELY, EXPLICITLY AND EASILY AVOIDABLE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT IT, SO RELAX. WHETHER YOU GET THE GIRLS OR NOT, IS YOUR CHOICE).

Speaking of which, while waiting for the Uberpie release, feel free to check out MorahZamora's game (and co) following the link below!

Thread link:

:)

Oh, and where would we be without a teaser?

CLARA IMAGE.png
As a small side note, if you have any suggestions for the game. Feel free the message! While I can't guarantee they will make it into the game, let us know!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm having trouble with my saves. Where is it stored? I thought it was in:
"C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TT_v.0.7.1a" but i put my old saves there and nothing happens... What to do?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
After playing the last update i must say I'm very pleased , at last! In my oppinion this is the beggining of the game Untill this version this game was an only teaser or demo.

I have to say i was very upset (Yeah I know dude, It's only a game, not the End of the world). The art is awesome, better than other games, respect to Darkcookie, but If SS had this art...would be unbeatable whith no doubts. But the updates... Soo long, slow...Happy to see new staff member, yo @lostraven !! Most ppl in the staff would improve the update speed?

A few questions here so...here we go!:

Ok we clearly see Clara as a bdsm character once she is "tamed " will the bdsm scenes stop and begin a submisibe path whith no humiliation and just sex whith domination but whith no punish or spanking or stuff like that? Like "Ok Clara now you are mine, Let's fuck".

Mary's path is about " corruption"? Her feelings will go darker and darker Untill we have sex whith her? (By the way her last quest "visit Mary at night " badroom" the right word is "bedroom" or is a intended error?

Becca is about submission? You will control her feelings and acts ?

There will be mixted kinks on female characters or each character is attached in a only kink?

What about animations or animated scenes? Will be implemented in a future?

What about interactive sex? (Change positions or chose actions in sex scenes). I think It's a cool idea and It's funny to do What you wanna do instead of being leaded till the End of the scene.

Pd: make this post takes me one hour (family matters , big fingers (I'm writing this on my phone), translation searching (english is not my native language) Yes I speak like a 4 years old kid but I whish my questions will be understandable (f*ck! The longest word I even write!).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
After playing the last update i must say I'm very pleased , at last! In my oppinion this is the beggining of the game Untill this version this game was an only teaser or demo.

I have to say i was very upset (Yeah I know dude, It's only a game, not the End of the world). The art is awesome, better than other games, respect to Darkcookie, but If SS had this art...would be unbeatable whith no doubts. But the updates... Soo long, slow...Happy to see new staff member, yo @lostraven !! Most ppl in the staff would improve the update speed?

A few questions here so...here we go!:

Ok we clearly see Clara as a bdsm character once she is "tamed " will the bdsm scenes stop and begin a submisibe path whith no humiliation and just sex whith domination but whith no punish or spanking or stuff like that? Like "Ok Clara now you are mine, Let's fuck".

Mary's path is about " corruption"? Her feelings will go darker and darker Untill we have sex whith her? (By the way her last quest "visit Mary at night " badroom" the right word is "bedroom" or is a intended error?

Becca is about submission? You will control her feelings and acts ?

There will be mixted kinks on female characters or each character is attached in a only kink?

What about animations or animated scenes? Will be implemented in a future?

What about interactive sex? (Change positions or chose actions in sex scenes). I think It's a cool idea and It's funny to do What you wanna do instead of being leaded till the End of the scene.

Pd: make this post takes me one hour (family matters , big fingers (I'm writing this on my phone), translation searching (english is not my native language) Yes I speak like a 4 years old kid but I whish my questions will be understandable (f*ck! The longest word I even write!).
- Clara's BDSM scenes for the current corruption route are pretty central to her character, BUT the whole power dynamics means it may not be always her being tied up etc, (there's more than one way to let someone know you're in charge). So there will be semi-more vanilla content for her.

-Mary's story will be largely corruption based. (For this route)

-Becca is a mixture of submission and romance, kind of like childhood friend realizing they really want to bang. (For this route)

-No talks of animations or animated scenes yet.

-Mixed kinks, it would be pretty one dimensional just to have, 'this is the BDSM girl,' This is the Anal girl'

- Unsure on interactive sex as of this time.

Thank you for playing the game!
We're super eager to produce content at a hopefully more steady and regular pace!

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
The latest version is 'planned' to be released this month, assuming nothing goes wrong. Feel free to direct any questions to me on the game, (within reason) or MorahZamora if he isn't too busy. Regarding the type of NTR/cuckolding, (Once that route is available), it'll probably be a mix of some NTR scenes, which will probably develop into full on cuckolding.

(P.S. THAT ROUTE IS ENTIRELY, EXPLICITLY AND EASILY AVOIDABLE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT IT, SO RELAX. WHETHER YOU GET THE GIRLS OR NOT, IS YOUR CHOICE).

Speaking of which, while waiting for the Uberpie release, feel free to check out MorahZamora's game (and co) following the link below!

Thread link:

:)

Oh, and where would we be without a teaser?

View attachment 179339
As a small side note, if you have any suggestions for the game. Feel free the message! While I can't guarantee they will make it into the game, let us know!
Hey I just want to ask about the NTR/cuckolding route, is it avoidable in the way that you can stop it from happening or going down that route before it begins like saving the person that's about to go down that path, or is it to the point where the NTR happens anyway but you just don't see it or know of it happening? I am just asking to make sure I understand for the "stop it from happening/saving the person" ( for people who don't want NTR/cuckolding route) and "let it happen/go with it" ( for people who want NTR/cuckolding route)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey I just want to ask about the NTR/cuckolding route, is it avoidable in the way that you can stop it from happening or going down that route before it begins like saving the person that's about to go down that path, or is it to the point where the NTR happens anyway but you just don't see it or know of it happening? I am just asking to make sure I understand for the "stop it from happening/saving the person" ( for people who don't want NTR/cuckolding route) and "let it happen/go with it" ( for people who want NTR/cuckolding route)
There are Three major paths with mild diverging paths in each. The corruption path, the cuckold/NTR path, and the Friendship path.

The NTR will NOT happen at all in any capacity if you don't want it to. You will pretty much become a terror to Darnell's life in one of the routes and cuck him and the other men of Taffy Town. OR, if you DO want NTR to happen, it will be happening off-screen and hard cuckolding will occur as well. There will also be other branching paths, such as the friendship path.

A fourth path may be considered which is a purer 'love' path, but that's not even really been discussed yet.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
There are Three major paths with mild diverging paths in each. The corruption path, the cuckold/NTR path, and the Friendship path.

The NTR will NOT happen at all in any capacity if you don't want it to. You will pretty much become a terror to Darnell's life in one of the routes and cuck him and the other men of Taffy Town. OR, if you DO want NTR to happen, it will be happening off-screen and hard cuckolding will occur as well. There will also be other branching paths, such as the friendship path.

A fourth path may be considered which is a purer 'love' path, but that's not even really been discussed yet.
Thanks for taking time for the explanation, it's comforting to know that the paths are choice based and a pure love path would be awesome if you ever start discussing it, thanks again

Reactions: lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What does that even mean? Also considering that the MC's dog seems pretty prominent what can we expect from that in the future?
The friendship path means you and Darnell will become friends and team up. Its the third offical major branching route. The dog my lips are sealed on :p But, if you want to see him in action, they'll be...options.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The friendship path means you and Darnell will become friends and team up. Its the third official major branching route.
Urgh I was hoping that wasn't what it was going to be. I personally absolutely despise Darnell as both a character and as a trope, so two of the paths are going to be absolute boner killers for me I guess. Unless he doesn't actually take part in the scenes, but that seems unlikely.

The dog my lips are sealed on :p But, if you want to see him in action, they'll be...options.
Personally I'm a advocate for "Beasty" but Uber does realize how Nazi Patreon is about that kind of content right? If not I hope you stress to him to never openly talk about it on his Patreon. If hes does that it should be ok.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Urgh I was hoping that wasn't what it was going to be. I personally absolutely despise Darnell as both a character and as a trope, so two of the paths are going to be absolute boner killers for me I guess. Unless he doesn't actually take part in the scenes, but that seems unlikely.

Personally I'm a advocate for "Beasty" but Uber does realize how Nazi Patreon is about that kind of content right? If not I hope you stress to him to never openly talk about it on his Patreon. If hes does that it should be ok.
I intend to try make the character (and the trope he represents) a more well rounded character in that route, you'll find a few things out that'll probably make you hate him a little less, so he won't just be 'the black bully.'

I shall discuss it with him properly next month, as he is very busy with sorting out the release for this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes