2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Agree to disagree! Because if i said to you in this thread if you were asking for something and i said either check the Opening post or replaced that with Original Post is the same because i am talking about the first post in this thread here and can not be any other because the original post of the thread is the opening post of this thread.
I was only joking (thus the kappa face) :pokerFace:

D

Deleted member 42

This game is crashing after playing for like 2mins

R

ray02

Download the editor from here if you haven't....
Make a backup of your save that you want to edit. Just making a zip file will do.
You can leave the game running while you do this.
Run the RpgMakerSaveEditor and it'll want to open a file. Navigate to your taboo request folder and to your save. Open your save file.
Click on the items tab. Look at #6. Console. It should say 0. Change that to a 1.
File > Save and exit.
If you're running the game, exit to your Title Menu and then load the save. You should have the gun.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can anybody pls post that file again... The link given is not working
Are you talking about the mega link in the first post? I've tried it just now ans it works fine for me. Try with another browser, maybe.

May 3, 2017
This game is pretty straightforward and quick (to finish). I wish Icstor can make a new episode or something. Actually my favorite Icstor's game is Milf's control. I like that card game component.

Reactions: mastercuck

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
can someone explain how to get the gun the last guards sight blocks off the stairs and he never moves. i went immediately after talking to jack on day 2 is their something else i need to do first to trigger something?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can someone explain how to get the gun the last guards sight blocks off the stairs and he never moves. i went immediately after talking to jack on day 2 is their something else i need to do first to trigger something?
right as you enter, hug the wall on the right and follow it to to the box by the stairs.

Reactions: The Frog

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
i can get all the way to the end by the stairs. there is a ledge where a sea captain(?) walks back and forth. there are stairs but a bald guard stands directly in front of them. i can see the guy (i assume) i have to talk (wearing black and a beanie) to behind the captain but i can't get to him.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes