2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

bacislayer

Aug 18, 2016
well game crashes randomly without an error message, I couldn't even pass the first part is there anything I can do about it?

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
Thank you so much you.. sexy beast !

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
I think this may very well be Icstor's best made game. It crashes a lot and it's got a game breaking bug, but the maps, the writing, the pacing and the gameplay are considerably better than Incest Story's and even Milf's Control. It really makes me hopeful about the upcoming Milf's Villa.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for you help, Dejan85! You're a lifesaver! It's guys like you and many others who help us that are one of the big reasons people keep coming back and eventually turning into contributors with games, info, and help.
Keep it up! :cool:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks for you help, Dejan85! You're a lifesaver! It's guys like you and many others who help us that are one of the big reasons people keep coming back and eventually turning into contributors with games, info, and help.
Keep it up! :cool:
You're welcome, glad i could help. All the best

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
Thanks for that, also got stuck at that bug. Even replayed from the start and ended up with the same issue again.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
" I think that after Incest Story and Milf's Control" Does that mean development on these games are finished? or are the games finished?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Links to new version (1.0c):

(not my links, still DLing to check)

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
" I think that after Incest Story and Milf's Control" Does that mean development on these games are finished? or are the games finished?
Incest Story is finished, but he plans to make Incest Story 2

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Links to new version (1.0c):

(not my links, still DLing to check)
Can someone re-upload to MEGA or any highspeed host pretty please. I can't bare 70 KB/s, these premium bullshit hosts... god torrenting really spoiled me.

FatalFrame

Aug 23, 2016
Do you guys also get a long waiting time when you enter each room? Is it supposed to be like this or is it just me?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Do you guys also get a long waiting time when you enter each room? Is it supposed to be like this or is it just me?
Yeh, it's better with SSD and if you have your main GPU on in case you have Intel Integrated, but the loading time is mostly a engine fault, RPG Maker isn't amazing in terms of optimization.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes