2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice small game... to be honest, the first "contact" between mother and son is the most original in all his games and others :p

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Can someone re-upload to MEGA or any highspeed host pretty please. I can't bare 70 KB/s, these premium bullshit hosts... god torrenting really spoiled me.
^Can someone please do this? :(
Or let us know when someone plans on releasing 1.0c :oops:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
how do you get this fucking gun

Fuck this game, i was trying to sneak behind them, and kept getting caught, all i had to do was walk straight

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
how do you get this fucking gun

Fuck this game, i was trying to sneak behind them, and kept getting caught, all i had to do was walk straight
You don't need to get past much, just go to the right corner and check the cardboard boxes, every one of them will say empty until you reach the top, you don't need to cross the middle to the left side or climb the stairs or anything just check the obvious boxes.

Reactions: lexus33

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
A little tip for everyone save before you enter a room LOL

For those having trouble with the gun just keep huggign the right wall while checking all the boxes you can.

Saving is your friend and something to remember.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wew ... that short, compared to Incest Story.
While I think the story isn't perfect, but it's good that the mother isn't auto-slutty mom. And to push the boundary to incest are understandable. Though the kid motivation isn't explain enough, they should make better opening how the kid can go crazy to his mom.

I think this is icstor side project when he create incest story. Some creator sometime need to do another small thing when doing a big project, and Taboo Request is made when he did incest story.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
is it possible to re-upload the link ? ... it seems to be dead ...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
is it possible to re-upload the link ? ... it seems to be dead ...
Welp Dejan85 MEGA account was terminated. This is why i always make new accounts when i post something :D

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Welp Dejan85 MEGA account was terminated. This is why i always make new accounts when i post something :D
I see :( .. any Idea where to get Ver. 1.0d ? there it seems to be fixed. I really would like to finish the game finally ... :D

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I see :( .. any Idea where to get Ver. 1.0d ? there it seems to be fixed. I really would like to finish the game finally ... :D
I dunno 'bout version 1d but i can provide you with a link to version 1c. I'll edit my post as soon as it is up.
[Edit] Ok, so im a doofus, the link you wanted was for the editor.
Ok, so here is the link to the save edit program:

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes