2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
Hello , i got the same trouble with games like peasant quest, a new dawn at a moment of gameplay it crashes often and i got last version, any idea of this? thanks for reply forwand

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
HOw check the boxes with fucking gun ? use all buttons on claviatura and dosent help ANY ONE !
If I remember correctly, the gun is hidden in a box or in a barrel shortly before reaching the ladder that leads to the arms dealer. I check them with the mouse.

Flubber05

Dec 26, 2019
what to do after delivering 8 newspapers and getng paid by boss ? mom is not at home and no way to progress?

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is the Italian translation of Taboo Request [ICSTOR]

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Reactions: Narco and inno3d

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The starting of this game is unbeatable for it’s realistic story and consequences. But my expectations can't fulfil to see the ending. Sex comes too fast without any good consequences. Hope you will make a game like this with long story and so many situations.
I completely agree with you. In fact, some time ago I started a thread (the link is in my signature) with some ideas that I came up with so that any interested dev could develop them into a new game, and the main of those ideas is based on the untapped potential that this game has.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hallelujah! Icstor actually updated Milfy City.

PS: Hopefully he will update Milfy City sooner next time, and if it takes that long, at least he could add some additional content to the game from this thread, as well as add animations to it. Taboo Request has a lot of untapped potential.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes