2.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 5, 2018
stuck on the day at work a week later end up with 7/8 newspapers and 2/2 deliveries i just cant find the last newspaper and none of them are lit up anyone else running into this?

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
plz i need help after i choose between (mother, sister, aunt) at the beginning of the game stopped and nothing happen

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
how you click on the boxes to get the gun nothings working and were is the bellyclaver as well

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
i got 7 /8 newspapers n 2/2 parsaels weres the last paper looked all over the place and its not flashing like the others help

rony4

Nov 19, 2018
after getting blowjob from mother with the help of jack, is it the end of the game?helpppppppp

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
The link is broken. Can you send another one?

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
i have the same problem when she storms off agry and i need to do the dishes. but a bug stop me from do it. plzz sent bug fix

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i have the same problem when she storms off agry and i need to do the dishes. but a bug stop me from do it. plzz sent bug fix
This game was finished close to 3 years ago now. Sorry, but no more bug fixes are coming.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a great short game. Although it's a real shame that it was so short. It has so much potential, because it could have been narrated many more days and weeks, even if only progress was made little by little in convincing the mother to continue slowly the spicy scale with her only son, without forgetting other ways to add spicy content.

To give several examples, many more wet dreams of him and her (one per night for him, 1/2/3 per week for her; including situations where he imagines what would have happened if he had yielded to his most basic instincts while spying on her; or where she imagines what would have occurred if she had succumbed to her arousal when she is doing a good handjob/footjob/blowjob/etc or when she may have gone to wake him up one morning when his alarm clock didn't ring and she can see his big boner hidden under his boxers/sheet and then she didn't give in to the temptation to see him and touch him directly, etcetera), more moments of spying (in the game MC confesses to being in love with her for years, so it wouldn't be strange that he could have made some small wallhole to spy on her while she is dressing), some time to take advantage of her while she's asleep/drunk or when he catches her off guard in a closed area near where people are going (changing room, public restroom, in the kitchen during a party in home, etcetera) and convinces her to be quiet while he manages to satisfy his/her/their urges, etcetera. Meanwhile, the MC could try some more ideas from his instigator friend Jack while he could watch Jack's plans in getting to have sex with his own mom... and other women (his idea of breaking into MC's house could lead him to do the same at the houses of other beautiful neighbors -for example, the wife of MC's asshole boss- with the help of the MC, but these times both guys would personally enjoy). And without forgetting the fact of adding animations, which I think is the great fault of this great short game.

I hope that in the short/medium term future, one dev can resume those ideas in another short/medium game, although much longer than Taboo Request (Icstor is developing his brilliant Milfy City, and I don't think there is any short game should delay his very great work with Linda, Caroline, Sara, Celia and other sexy ladies). For example, that new game could have been quite similar to by OrbOrigin (although in this game, MC's main target is the mother of his girlfriend -who accepts his sexual blackmail to get him to break his relationship with her daughter because she wants to prevent her daughter to waste her opportunity to get into the prestigious university where she wants to study-, but he doesn't forget his girlfriend or his best friend), a very promising visual novel.

What is your opinion?

DarkOsed

Oct 9, 2017
i need balaclava or something like that and a gun. I found the gun but i don't have money and i can't find balaclava. what is balaclava anyway and where can i find this money ?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes