2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
i need balaclava or something like that and a gun. I found the gun but i don't have money and i can't find balaclava. what is balaclava anyway and where can i find this money ?
You don't have to look for the balaclava. Jack will give it to you when you get the gun.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
That newspaper deliver and special delivery is sooooooo annoying! What makes it worse is it takes 1+ seconds for it to respond after you click on a red square. worst idea ever.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Paper delivery and special delivery.... so infuriating! At least show us clearly where to do the deliveries. Clicking the tiny red squares over and over again when you've missed on because they're so tiny...... what does this add to the game? I'm not b1tchin, but it's just a completely useless aspect of an otherwise enjoyable game.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 21709
About this game:
The game focuses mainly on the story. It’s more realistic than my other games because here you can see consequences\thoughts on both sides. I think that after Incest Story and Milf's Control that was a good idea to create something different at least once. The mom looks like milf not like adult teenager as usual. The game is enough for about 1-2 hours and has more than 180 images.​

Updated: 04/10-2016
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0d
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Original:
- - -
Others: Compressed:
*compressed to 150MB by slightly reducing image quality

Extra:

View attachment 21710 View attachment 21711 View attachment 21712 View attachment 108864 View attachment 108865 View attachment 108866 View attachment 108867 View attachment 108868 View attachment 108869 View attachment 108870 View attachment 108871
the feminine character
is hot
unfortunately the game is not animated nor has continuation

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
It's very true. It's a very great short game, but it's a real shame that it was so short. It has so much potential, because it could have been narrated many more days (and weeks), even if only progress was made little by little in convincing the mother to continue slowly the spicy scale with her only son, without forgetting other ways to add more spicy content.

To give some examples, many more wet dreams of him and her (one per night for him, 2 or 3 per week for her; including situations where he imagines what would have happened if he had yielded to his most basic instincts while spying on her; or where she imagines what would have occurred if she had succumbed to her arousal when she is doing a good handjob/footjob/blowjob/etc or when she may have gone to wake him up one morning when his alarm clock didn't ring and she can see his big boner hidden under his boxers/sheet and then she didn't give in to the temptation to see him and touch him directly, etcetera), more moments of spying (in the game MC confesses to being in love with her for years, so it wouldn't be strange that he could have made some small wallhole to spy on her while she is dressing), some time to take advantage of her while she's asleep/drunk or when he catches her off guard in a closed area near where people are going (changing room, public restroom, communal swimming pool, beach, camping area, in the kitchen during a party in home, etcetera) and convinces her to be quiet while he manages to satisfy his/her/their sexual urges, etcetera.

Meanwhile, the MC could try some more ideas from his instigator friend Jack while he could watch Jack's plans in getting to have sex with his own mom... and other women (his idea of breaking into MC's house could lead him to do the same at the houses of other beautiful neighbors -for example, the wife of MC's asshole boss- with the help of the MC, but these times both guys would personally enjoy, except with Jack's mom, to prevent Jack fuck MC's mom by demanding reciprocity). And without forgetting the fact of adding animations, which I think is the great fault of this game.

I hope that in the short/medium term future, one dev can resume those ideas in another short/medium game, although much longer than Taboo Request (Icstor is developing his brilliant Milfy City, and I don't think there is any short game should delay his very great work with Linda, Caroline, Sara, Celia and other sexy ladies). For example, that new game could have been quite similar to by OrbOrigin (although in this game, MC's main target is the mother of his girlfriend -who accepts his sexual blackmail to get him to break his relationship with her daughter because she wants to prevent her daughter to waste her opportunity to get into the prestigious university where she wants to study-, but he doesn't forget his girlfriend or his best friend), a very promising visual novel.

What is your opinion?
you're right

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
the feminine character
is hot
unfortunately the game is not animated nor has continuation
It's very true. It's a very great short game, but it's a real shame that it was so short. It has so much potential, because it could have been narrated many more days and weeks, even if only progress was made little by little in convincing the Mother to continue slowly the spicy scale with her only Son, without forgetting other ways to add more spicy content. To give some examples:
  • Many more wet dreams of him, with one per night for him, including situations where he imagines what would have happened if he had yielded to his most basic instincts while spying on her or during times when he could take advantage of her status (asleep or drunk) but he didn't want to destroy his relationship with his Mom.
  • Some wet dreams of her, with 2 o 3 per week for her, including situations where she imagines what would have occurred if she had succumbed to her inner arousal when she had gone to wake him up one morning when his alarm clock didn't ring and she can see his big boner hidden under his boxers/sheet and then she didn't give in to the temptation to see him and touch him directly, but she can't help feeling some regret for not doing it; or when she is doing him a good handjob/footjob/blowjob due to her long sexual abstinence.
  • More moments of spying (in the game MC confesses to being in love with her for years, so it wouldn't be strange that he could have made some small wallhole to spy on her while she is dressing/showering; and she could have accidentally seen him while he's changing or getting out of the shower) and taking advantage of her while she's asleep/drunk or when he catches her off guard in a closed area near where people are going (changing room, public restroom, communal swimming pool, beach, camping area, in the kitchen during a party in home, etcetera) and convinces her to be quiet while he manages to satisfy his/her/their sexual urges.
  • Etcetera.
Meanwhile, the MC could try some more ideas from his instigator friend Jack while he could watch Jack's plans in getting to have sex with his own mom... and other women (his idea of breaking into MC's house could lead him to do the same at the houses of other beautiful neighbors -for example, the wife of MC's asshole boss- with the help of the MC, but these times both guys would personally enjoy, except with Jack's mom, to prevent Jack fuck MC's mom by demanding reciprocity), although that could lead them to be a kind of serial rapists -this is a little pointed detail in these games, which is usually only positively indicated as a harem; and the atmosphere of terror that this would lead to the neighborhood could lead to the Mom to be much more predisposed to have her Son accompany her, to protect her, even if that means having to accept his advances to future incestuous advances-. And without forgetting the fact of adding animations, which I think is the great fault of this game.

I hope that in the short/medium term future, some dev can resume those ideas in another short/medium/large game, although much longer than Taboo Request (Icstor is developing his brilliant Milfy City, and I don't think there is any short game should delay his very great work with Linda, Caroline, Sara, Celia and other sexy ladies, especially at this time when he seems to have trouble updating his Milfy City at a constant rate). For example, that new game could have been quite similar to by OrbOrigin (although in this game, MC's main target is the mother of his girlfriend -who accepts his sexual blackmail to get him to break his relationship with her daughter because she wants to prevent her daughter to waste her opportunity to get into the prestigious university where she wants to study-, but he doesn't forget his girlfriend or his best friend), a very promising visual novel, but with a further development argument about incestuous taboo, as is the case with Dual Family, Come Inside, the short game AssDiction and the abandoned game For Elise (although in the game, MC's target is his sister).

What is your opinion about it?

PS: In my previous post there are some mistakes. In addition, I have added some additional data.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
as far as i know its in the warehouse you have to go there they will throw you out then you have to sneak in & get the gun.
True, but before you have to sneak in to get the gun, you have to go see MC's boss to ask him for a great salary advance. He will deny it and then you will have to sneak in the warehouse to get the gun.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I might have been interested in this one if the two guys didn't look like total morons.

Hint for developers: the PC doesn't have to be a god-like Adonis, but damn few players want their avatar to look like he's a drooler.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes