4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
I know that Inoda has invisibility as an ability, but I think that in this scene he won't even need to use it, Liz distracting this poor cuckold... f Kirito, you talking and your girl right behind you fucking like she'll never fuck you. Fujino is not messing around, he is definitely the best NTR game developer, and we are talking about a one man army, as I said before, I think we found THE GUY!
I don't think Inoda is planning to let Liz know how far he's made it with Asuna any time soon (note in the last update he seemed to have told her he was only able to grope her in the cabin), so he'll want to conceal what he's doing from her as well, regardless of if Kirito would notice or not. So he'll fuck her brains out again, and then tell Liz he just got a boobjob or something.

Reactions: Adsnow

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, hopefully Fujino won't try to play the full-on retarded card and just have Inoda use his sound-suppressing powers, he has them for a reason after all :p

And most people should be happy this is happening practically at the beginning of the update, that means there is no real fear of a dreaded white pigeon going "BTW, Asuna's PoV from inside the tent isn't available until next update", LOL

Also, huh, I just realized there is a "funny" scale of what's going on in that scene if we analyze it on all levels depending on when exactly is taking place: Kirito is there, having his girlfriend fucked right behind him, his 'friend' trying to seduce him in front of him, and his cousin-sister (Probably) riding his dick in the real world XD
LMAO. If that's the case, I demand a split screen showing all scenes in parallel, finishing with a close shot of Kirito's clueless face. :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
LMAO. If that's the case, I demand a split screen showing all scenes in parallel, finishing with a close shot of Kirito's clueless face. :ROFLMAO:
That depends if Fujino even bothers showing Suguha's side, reminder that we never got to see the first few times she did it XP

Also, you just remind me that particular state of affairs is only possible because Fujino once again altered his NTR-verse fr convenient and made people unable to feel anything with the AmuSpheres on, when that was one of the first few things they fixed compared to the Nerve Gear so another SAO incident couldn't happen XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
... i want something liek this to happen tbh.
Giving poor cuckito loving words, while apologizing that your body cant be satisfied anymore by him.. but that he will be the only one that she truly loves... (and gets back to get pounded by Inodas cock lol)
but giving the progress we have had so far its more likely that Asuna will completely fall for Inoda at some point...

a "romance" between Inoda and Asuna would also a good route, but I would like for Inoda to have some kind of character development then. That he wont use or need his victim card anymore, but that he will start to confidently but still subtly try to steal Asuna more in the open.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Toushiro

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
... i want something liek this to happen tbh.
Giving poor cuckito loving words, while apologizing that your body cant be satisfied anymore by him.. but that he will be the only one that she truly loves... (and gets back to get pounded by Inodas cock lol)
but giving the progress we have had so far its more likely that Asuna will completely fall for Inoda at some point...

a "romance" between Inoda and Asuna would also a good route, but I would like for Inoda to have some kind of character development then. That he wont use or need his victim card anymore, but that he will start to confidently but still subtly try to steal Asuna more in the open.
Given the 2 proposed endings, we may not ever get any scene like that technically. On the Kirito-remains-ignorant one definitively not, and in the Kirito-becomes-a-cuck it depends on how Fujino chooses to approach it: Do the others KNOW Kirito knows and is watching them or they don't? Given Fujino's previous games is not impossible we go with the route that they just don't know the MC is watching, so it could be either of the two.

Reactions: Jeycii_

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Given the 2 proposed endings, we may not ever get any scene like that technically. On the Kirito-remains-ignorant one definitively not, and in the Kirito-becomes-a-cuck it depends on how Fujino chooses to approach it: Do the others KNOW Kirito knows and is watching them or they don't? Given Fujino's previous games is not impossible we go with the route that they just don't know the MC is watching, so it could be either of the two.
Sorry to bring that up again :D
But,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
But,
Once again, I haven't read the perk list spoilers so I tend to forget them, but that...has nothing to do with what I said? I was saying if we would have a scene of her saying that blatantly to Kirito, which was what you had brought up, and I pointed out how there was a chance they wouldn't be aware at all of Kirito watching them? Or did I misunderstand what you were saying O,O?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But,
If we are going by the Perks list then
I agree Jeycii_'s scenario just can't happen if the game progress the way the perks' list is implying.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If we are going by the Perks list then
I agree Jeycii_'s scenario just can't happen if the game progress the way the perks' list is implying.
Well, that last one isn't even surprising or a Spoiler in my eyes, if we go by the old Scath/Sakura chapters then the main girls arriving to that point is always how Fujino's endgame goes XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Once again, I haven't read the perk list spoilers so I tend to forget them, but that...has nothing to do with what I said? I was saying if we would have a scene of her saying that blatantly to Kirito, which was what you had brought up, and I pointed out how there was a chance they wouldn't be aware at all of Kirito watching them? Or did I misunderstand what you were saying O,O?
Sorry, my bad, I misread your message.
I need to stop commenting via cellphone... and at work :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How much of the game is completed or rather remains to be done if you had to guess?
Does 0.36 mean that about 36% is achieved?
That is a good question. Fujino never said how long the game will be. We only had a vague unofficial roadmap to guess what content is coming up. Since I know we are in the second arc of the story if there are only three arcs in the story then this update being 36% of the game does make sense.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
How much of the game is completed or rather remains to be done if you had to guess?
Does 0.36 mean that about 36% is achieved?
Hard to tell, it depends on many factors. We don't know how Fujino wants to proceed with the next arcs. It can go slow before real-life events or fast like the last two updates. There are also the side stories; it depends on how big he wants them to be. Also, updates are inconsistent with more or less content, so version numbers are inaccurate in that regard.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I didn't word it correctly. I was talking about part 2, but I guess not all developers follow the same rule for their update.
So you mean there will be a 3rd part or something? Sorry but I'm not very familiar with Japanese games

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I didn't word it correctly. I was talking about part 2, but I guess not all developers follow the same rule for their update.
So you mean there will be a 3rd part or something? Sorry but I'm not very familiar with Japanese games
The truth is that not even Fujino knows :LOL: considering he didn't plan to make two parts initially. Then you also have some demanding supporters, who basically forced him to speed up the main plot, so even if he has a version-based roadmap, he already had to change it at least once.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
The truth is that not even Fujino knows :LOL: considering he didn't plan to make two parts initially. Then you also have some demanding supporters, who basically forced him to speed up the main plot, so even if he has a version-based roadmap, he already had to change it at least once.
he was asked in patreon if there would be a part3. he replied that he would like to finish the game in part2. but he does not want the game to weigh a lot.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes