4.20 star(s) 79 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Before I saw the preview picture I thought this was going to be a small update since no preview means they are too spoilery. But now this is gotta be hot! I doubt Asuna is giving much resistance anymore.
yea i thought the same about it being a small update.
resistance makes ntr so much more enjoyable tho.. especially for someone as "meant to be pure" as Asuna-chan.. D:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Either no resistance, or maybe whatever food/dish they make further inhibits her. Down for either or. :D
yea i thought the same about it being a small update.
resistance makes ntr so much more enjoyable tho.. especially for someone as "meant to be pure" as Asuna-chan.. D:
Fujino replied to my post wondering about this. He said Inoda convinced Asuna since Sunday is the beginning of the week. Mad respect, Playa.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
HAha yea. I really hope that Inoda used some scripts from Liz on how to persuade Asuna. As much as I love to see them both fuk, i wanted Asuna to struggle a bit more here. Something like constantly edging her, but not allowing her to cum. so she would finally give in again and breaking her own "once in a week" - set rule. then again this would need at least some 1-3 ingame days so.. im not having such high hopes up unfortunately...

I love Liz teamplay here tho. Making Kirito too oblivious and dumb is also a bit.. saddening tbh
I mean, once again, reminder that "Insta-corruption/0 resistance from the girls" actually IS Fujino's bread and butter, the only time this has changed was in this game (And even in Part 1 all the NPCs still followed that same path anyway). Asuna already being willing to suck Inoda's dick in the clearing while her boyfriend was still close last update pretty much already told me she already had firmly jumped 90% on the full corruption train, this just further cements it to a 99% XP At this point the only real way I see her still putting up any 'resistance' is IRL.

And well, sadly is a bit too late for that, Kirito has been completely retarded too many times for a somewhat reasonable excuse once to work. Hell, Administrator probably whispered to Liz to cover for Inoda or something :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino replied to my post wondering about this. He said Inoda convinced Asuna since Sunday is the beginning of the week. Mad respect, Playa.
LOL; so there is SOME justification, but still feels borderline stupid or more like Asuna trying to convince herself Inoda is right, either way she's firmly on the almost-full corruption camp now as far as VR is concerned XP

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
LOL; so there is SOME justification, but still feels borderline stupid or more like Asuna trying to convince herself Inoda is right, either way she's firmly on the almost-full corruption camp now as far as VR is concerned XP
Seriously soon any excuse should work.
"Hey you said once a week right? Well 'today' has a 'o' in it so that counts, right?"

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Thanks to Fujino-sensei as usual for his work, LMAO, people who called it were right, Asuna's "Only once a week" didn't even last an update...and Inoda's power does indeed let him fuck Asuna right behind Kirito without him having the slightest idea (And hey, we at least have Liz's distraction to account for him not just turning around and seeing the shapes in the tent LOL).
Hey, sorry but I think I missed this but, where does she say only once per week?

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
5.13 Progress Report/進步報告

1.Finish all contexts of Night camping event in FOG.
2.Add 3 CGs of Asuna and Inoda in camping event.
3.Add 2 CGs of Lisbeth in camping event.
4.Finish sunday morning contexts.

目前的進步報告:
1.露營事件的全部文本完成。
2.追加亞絲娜3個露營事件CG。
3.增加2個莉茲的露營相關CG。
4.完成周日早晨的劇情內容。

東京這天氣一會兒冷一會兒熱,5月份了還動不動突然降十度遭不住

View attachment 3630242
hope author make Kirito do something with Lisbeth. Cause we have to much stupid main char before.

Reactions: OkayuNekomata

Anzai1337

Formerly 'anzaintr'
Apr 30, 2022
5.13 Progress Report/進步報告

1.Finish all contexts of Night camping event in FOG.
2.Add 3 CGs of Asuna and Inoda in camping event.
3.Add 2 CGs of Lisbeth in camping event.
4.Finish sunday morning contexts.

目前的進步報告:
1.露營事件的全部文本完成。
2.追加亞絲娜3個露營事件CG。
3.增加2個莉茲的露營相關CG。
4.完成周日早晨的劇情內容。

東京這天氣一會兒冷一會兒熱,5月份了還動不動突然降十度遭不住

View attachment 3630242
I know that Inoda has invisibility as an ability, but I think that in this scene he won't even need to use it, Liz distracting this poor cuckold... f Kirito, you talking and your girl right behind you fucking like she'll never fuck you. Fujino is not messing around, he is definitely the best NTR game developer, and we are talking about a one man army, as I said before, I think we found THE GUY!

Reactions: zengshijun

Anzai1337

Formerly 'anzaintr'
Apr 30, 2022
damn, this report just came out and I can barely stop thinking about the next one, what a fucking game.

Anzai1337

Formerly 'anzaintr'
Apr 30, 2022
Wait a min. Why 2 months?
Wouldn't he release the update this month end?
According to your releases, yes, there is an update at the end of each month, the 2 months that passed without an update were because of your work irl, he was very overwhelmed, so until now, at least what I know is that the update It will be at the end of May.

Anzai1337

Formerly 'anzaintr'
Apr 30, 2022
He warned in the memory room that he was going to take a break (when the game hadn't been updated for 2 months) so always talk to the bird at the end of each update, he normally leaves his warnings there, in this last update there was nothing like that , so this month's update is normally planned for the end of May, he must notify his supporters in case of delay.

Reactions: Adsnow
4.20 star(s) 79 Votes