4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
For Fujino works if you are looking for all CG & CG Gif sequence you should fine them there:
-www\img\Map__layer_gif That's for any GIF that appear as the ground in map
(Fujino only used it once in the Old Nero Rec Room Game)

-www\img\Menu__layer_gif That's all the animated CG you see when you pop up the menu
 (93).jpg

-www\img\pictures That's for CG and the Character Portrait
-莉兹手交正面二.jpg fgo爱丽丝任务催眠.png

-www\img\Special__actionSeq That's for the Animated Scenes
KTV三人 (10).jpg

-www\img\titles1 That's for the Starting screen CG/GIF (Like SAO Part 1 had 3 in there)
 (1).jpg

Well adding the Starting screen GIF or Menu Gif in the rec Room is possible but part 2 is ongoing so doing it each update is not worth it and doing it wrong would crash the game right at the start...

Reactions: Hnta66 and darks231

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know what the problem is here, but the game gives you 2 choices: 1: go shopping with Azuna and Liz; 2: Sorry I'm too busy today - but the 1st is not available - if I click on it I just hear the sound that says: no, as if the choice was grayed out. Does the availability of this choice depend on the value of anxiety or prurience, or is there something else? I run the version 0.36 (a fan-made version apparently if I read correctly).
If it's based on one of these value it's really shitty because I couldn't do anything about it even I wanted
image_89.png

Reactions: Adsnow and darks231

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know what the problem is here, but the game gives you 2 choices: 1: go shopping with Azuna and Liz; 2: Sorry I'm too busy today - but the 1st is not available - if I click on it I just hear the sound that says: no, as if the choice was grayed out. Does the availability of this choice depend on the value of anxiety or prurience, or is there something else? I run the version 0.36 (a fan-made version apparently if I read correctly).
If it's based on one of these value it's really shitty because I couldn't do anything about it even I wanted
View attachment 3636763
To my understanding it's not a choice, it's just there to show how the new meters work :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 3636763
It is actually a false choice and a demo of future feature. You can't choose the first choice no matter what. Even if you had zero anxiety through hacking. This was made to show your anxiety and prudence will have affect on your choices in the future.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
To my understanding it's not a choice, it's just there to show how the new meters work :LOL:
It is actually a false choice and a demo of future feature. You can't choose the first choice no matter what. Even if you had zero anxiety through hacking. This was made to show your anxiety and prudence will have affect on your choices in the future.
I see how it is. It doesn't make me any less angry. :LOL:
I mean, he already suspects his slutty girlfriend (to think that fucking bitch is scolding him for choosing a sexy outfit for the game) Soon after, as he's about to reveal that he has his suspicions, she is also about to confess to him that she cheated on him, and what is this wimpy Kuntito doing? He asks her forgiveness for his lack of confidence in her?
Grrrr! Where's my fucking gun?
Rather than playing in virtual reality, he should think about trying enhanced reality to choose the perk "horse cock" perk and especially treat himself to a pair of balls. A pair of big fat balls :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I see how it is. It doesn't make me any less angry. :LOL:
I mean, he already suspects his slutty girlfriend (to think that fucking bitch is scolding him for choosing a sexy outfit for the game) Soon after, as he's about to reveal that he has his suspicions, she is also about to confess to him that she cheated on him, and what is this wimpy Kuntito doing? He asks her forgiveness for his lack of confidence in her?
Grrrr! Where's my fucking gun?
Rather than playing in virtual reality, he should think about trying enhanced reality to choose the perk "horse cock" perk and especially treat himself to a pair of balls. A pair of big fat balls :devilish:
The thing is, he can't find out or build up any suspicion because all his negative emotions get deleted every night by the admin. Even if he got 99% suspicion, it would be gone by the next morning. So, there is no actual chance for him to find out unless he sees it live.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The thing is, he can't find out or build up any suspicion because all his negative emotions get deleted every night by the admin. Even if he got 99% suspicion, it would be gone by the next morning. So, there is no actual chance for him to find out unless he sees it live.
Seems like I missed that detail. Maybe I shouldnt just skip to the sex scenes and read what they are telling me :)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Seems like I missed that detail. Maybe I shouldnt just skip to the sex scenes and read what they are telling me :)
I mean, you see it every night. the anxiety value resets once you enter the dream world. Then you ( Kirito) uses the points to see what happened, but he doesn't remember anything in the morning, and need to build up anxiety again from 0.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, you see it every night. the anxiety value resets once you enter the dream world. Then you ( Kirito) uses the points to see what happened, but he doesn't remember anything in the morning, and need to build up anxiety again from 0.
I gotta hand it to Fujino, while it's still stupid and completely plot-convenient as fuck, he at least bothers to give some vague dumb explanations for the characters being completely retarded constantly XD

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everbody, I believe I'm facing a bug in the game, in this part, I try to move, and the camera moves but the character don't, it's like I'm invisible (no pun intended) and don't know where to go next, somebody can help?
1715799956772.png

EDIT: NVM, I used 'W' to skip dialogue and it worked, ffsake dumb me...

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I gotta hand it to Fujino, while it's still stupid and completely plot-convenient as fuck, he at least bothers to give some vague dumb explanations for the characters being completely retarded constantly XD
There are plenty of details most people would skip or miss since there are much more interesting things in the game. But for those who care, I am glad Fujino took the time to try to explain the BS.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
There are plenty of details most people would skip or miss since there are much more interesting things in the game. But for those who care, I am glad Fujino took the time to try to explain the BS.
Yeah, but it's also a double-edged sword tbh. The more you dig, the more holes you'll find, which can destroy the immersion. I personally started to skip a lot after the treehouse. I don't think there will be anything surprising for me in the main plot anymore; I'm more interested in how the scenes are directed anyway. Fujino makes some great shots from time to time, especially in the arc conclusions.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes