sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I don't dislike cuckolding at all, but Atelier always makes it so blackmailers/rapists take your girl and you either let them leave WITH THEM (ah, classic falling in love with your rapists) or approve of that disgusting relationship, or maybe she cheats on you with someone (no blackmailing/rape involved) and same thing happens... Cuckolding is not pathetic whatsoever but this is. :cautious:

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i dont know how Atelier Sakura , but they are very consistent on making NTR that turn me off. Of all the the ones that made i think only two i kinda liked.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i dont know how Atelier Sakura , but they are very consistent on making NTR that turn me off. Of all the the ones that made i think only two i kinda liked.
The real problem with Atelier Sakura, is that they release about 1 game every 2 months, and that they bassicallt rotate about 2-3 NTR scenario at best (with a few exception, including swapping and netori).
So mostly, what only change is the girl look & voice....

They're not a bad circle at making game, but it feel like their niche market is way too narrow. They should be able to try at least once a year to make a bit of a different game story....

Mikey847

Feb 19, 2022
Trying starting the game using Japanese local Unicode (in regional setting). If you don't want to change your setting, use emulating tool like NTLEA or LE (Local Emulator) do to the job.
I also found that is connected with encoding method in files at a data/system catalog. After changing from SHIFT-JIS to UTF-16 LE BOM and repack these files into patch.xp3, i removed necessary of changing regional setting or using a locale emulator. Also, I don't know why, font has changing to different one but when i launch the same game with a japanese locale, everything's back to normal.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this one was a more interesting read than Atelier Sakura usually puts out... even if for the most part it's basically still fast food that's spiced differently than usual. Not to mention that as always, the either leave ridiculous plot holes around or have characters behave in ways that for me are incomprehensible... Then again, people have done and keep doing all sorts of weird shit in reality too, so perhaps I'm just trying to salvage my faith in humanity or something, little of it that I have.

ANYway, Saikei translation. This is another one of theirs where I honestly can't be sure if it's heavily edited MTL or manual translation with poor proof-reading. I say this because there's mistakes in the text like "hurted" and other such spellings that are not product of MTL, but clearly the result of someone typing something stupid. Since I don't know a lick of Japanese, I can't comment on the accuracy of the translation, obviously, but it's at least in mostly proper English and doesn't give me an aneurysm, so there's that at least.

I don't think Atelier Sakura is worth TOO much effort anyway... >.>"

Anyway... the story...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, the scenes were hot, and the premise was a bit more fresh than the usual fare I've seen translated from this company. So that was a fun way to waste some time. Still fast food, but fast food with some better spices than usual. Heh.