• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Kazumi Tsukayama, had a loving wife, Kazuka Tsukayama.
When he was in college, Kazumi belonged to a circle for spear purposes and played with women, but after meeting
Waso, he stopped playing with circles and women, and continued to love only her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Original Title: 他人棒でイキ狂い快楽に溺れていく最愛妻 ~見せつけられた快楽に絶頂する妻の痴態
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (FanTL by saikey)
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Japanese Emulator Required
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

VJ01000301_img_smpa1.jpg VJ01000301_img_smpa2.jpg VJ01000301_img_smpa3.jpg VJ01000301_img_smpa6.jpg VJ01000301_img_smpa8.jpg VJ01000301_img_smpa10.jpg VJ01000301_img_smpa9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Jeez, that description was rough, MTL didn't work out well with it, huh? Hopefully, the translation for the game itself isn't MTL
vndb says its a manual translation but i heard that apparently vndb can be edited by anyone

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Jeez, that description was rough, MTL didn't work out well with it, huh? Hopefully, the translation for the game itself isn't MTL
I mean, it's Saikey, so it's probably very MTL. Keep in mind, these are usually heavily "rewritten", meaning, it's not the actual script. Also it's not uncensored, so there is no redeeming value.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I mean, it's Saikey, so it's probably very MTL. Keep in mind, these are usually heavily "rewritten", meaning, it's not the actual script. Also it's not uncensored, so there is no redeeming value.
What you mean by "rewritten?" do you mean like they do an MTL and edit it instead of the actual script itself?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
What you mean by "rewritten?" do you mean like they do an MTL and edit it instead of the actual script itself?
Have you ever seen doujinshi rewrites? It means writing a new story for visuals instead of actually conveying the meaning of words and usually have nothing to do with the script. I'm kinda prefer original wording when it comes to translations since it's very important in my opinion. When people edit mtl for translations, they don't usually keep track of the actual text or rewrite the whole thing if it "does not sound good" or something, I'm not sure about the actual justification.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SweetWifesAffairMindLostInPleasure-Final
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​