Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.3.2.1] [HoneyBeer]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. Too large for my taste.
I hope he meant it in a sarcastic kind of way, because I second your taste and they are too large for my taste as well. These assets are already way beyond any realistic...boobies. I really hate females in games that make dolly buster look flat in comparison, they are so overused. What`s wrong with a nice B or C cup? Why does a woman need the whole alphabet on her chest in these games. There is no aesthetically pleasing form to them anymore, they are often just one big blob of fat (or natural silicone these women were somehow born with).

I mean sure, everyone can go with his fetish and I`m happy for you giant tit lovers out there but when 3 out of 4 games have these kind of women, it gets annoying for us guys who want normal women sometimes? My taste gets tickled the best if you have them between a B and a D cup. But D is where I draw my line, maybe even E but when you are already at X Y and Z... yeah no.

Reactions: Yoheijin

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
The dialogue seems very... non-native. It makes sense, it's just not always in the right tense or missing small words like 'a'.
An example of this is, after being knocked out, a lady calls 'for medic and apothecary' which should be 'for a medic and an apothecary'(it could also be 'the medic and the apothecary') and, in the first fight, it states that the enemies swing their weapons 'on' our PC's head and chest, this should be 'at' as on implies that the weapons have already connected.
Yeah, there is nothing wrong with wanting to target a non-native audience. But, at least, hire a proofreader. Or whoever would check your text for grammar\spelling errors. It's a basic respect of your audience.
I'm not sure, but even the text editors like ms word or openoffice would check for grammar and spelling errors.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Game's got potential in the future but where the pregnancy tag at? if you ganna make the game realistic there has to be pregnancy and all that. I hate games that say or try to be "realistic" in which you can nut in a girl a million times and she won't get pregnant. Good game tho (y)

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Game's got potential in the future but where the pregnancy tag at? if you ganna make the game realistic there has to be pregnancy and all that. I hate games that say or try to be "realistic" in which you can nut in a girl a million times and she won't get pregnant. Good game tho (y)
Looked into their patreon a little, pregnancy is in their "planned feature" section

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.1.0.0] APK -

Reactions: Dvvalin

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.2.0.0] APK -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
v0.3.0.1

Win/Linux:
MAC:

Changelog:

v0.3.0.1
We've fixed few tiny bugs in version 0.3.0.0,
but most importantly we added our second minigame.
So you can really feel like chopping those hard logs by your own hands.
There is not any new content, it will be added in version 0.3.1.0

v0.3.0.0
N/A

v0.2.0.0
- first sexual scene
- 2 new characters to appear
- first step into the openworld (2 locations)
- from 15 to 25 minutes of new content

I suggest this pic as new cover art:
wheat-3241114_1920.jpg

And some new sample pics:
FqHyrO.png tdW4TJ.png tKxAN4.png LrgQ0k.jpg NDkwzj.jpg Featured (thumbnail) (2).jpg A0JZki.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
v0.3.0.1

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD
MAC: WORKUPLOAD

Changelog:

v0.3.0.1
We've fixed few tiny bugs in version 0.3.0.0,
but most importantly we added our second minigame.
So you can really feel like chopping those hard logs by your own hands.
There is not any new content, it will be added in version 0.3.1.0

v0.3.0.0
N/A

v0.2.0.0
- first sexual scene
- 2 new characters to appear
- first step into the openworld (2 locations)
- from 15 to 25 minutes of new content

I suggest this pic as new cover art:
View attachment 1613249

And some new sample pics:
View attachment 1613243 View attachment 1613246 View attachment 1613247 View attachment 1613244 View attachment 1613245 View attachment 1613242 View attachment 1613241
Thank you for share the new update to us, I'm truly are grateful. Now can't wait to download and check out the new content

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing this update but goddamn Charleen have became the best girl ( more then Elany now) in this one to me. She's so tsundere but no doubt really like the MC a lot, I really enjoyed every event with her so far
The one I really don't like is Daisy, really girl? The cook is an asshole and yet you don't want the MC to use some method to deal with him? She should listen to the guy and agree with a plot to kick his ass out of the kitchen for good in the future and grow stronger

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes