Ren'Py - Onhold - Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.3.2.1] [HoneyBeer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JinNic

Simply an amazing game. Looking forward to playing it in the future updates.
    The art style is outstanding, the game concept or gameplay is also really genuine and you can see that the artist and his or her team committed to this game as a wholesome project.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version played: 0.3.2.0
    Time Played: About 1 hour. Reached end of content

I think the "sweet" in the title most likely refers to this game being the most vanilla experience out there as I can't really think of a thing this game is doing that sets it apart from others in the same vein. There's all the right elements of medieval fantasy from a settings perspective, but it's also all just so bland. The game doesn't do anything explicitly wrong, yet it doesn't do anything particularly right either and while I didn't hate my time playing it, I just kept clicking hoping for something to happen both from a story and sexual perspective.

Positives
    + Generally cheerful, easygoing tenor
    + Big tiddies
    + Original art

Negatives
    - Art is a bit amateurish and suffers from looking different from scene to scene (there's about 3 different "styles" on display)
    - Nothing really happens at this stage
    - Lack of sex scenes

I think this site's policy of not allowing other games to be referenced in reviews is very negative in situations like this where both potential players and the devs themselves could benefit from taking a look at the competition.
    Overall, if you like original art and medieval fantasy and have exhausted the several other options out there, give this one a try. I think I might revisit it after a few updates, but as it stands, there isn't really much to recommend it at this moment. Honestly more of a 2.5.

Note to devs: Work to set up some kind of overarching plot and conflict. More sex scenes please.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dvvalin

★ SWEET SWEET ADVENTURES REVIEW
    I'm writing this review after playing Version: 0.1.0.0. Here's what I liked and did not like so far.

+ MC:
    Good looking and not a wimp.

+ CHARACTERS:
    One Love interest and 2 NPCs introduced. The big titty lady has a nice face and a sexy body. All the characters are likeable so far.
    + MUSIC & SOUND:
    Fitting

+/- THE STORY:
    Kind of cliché. An Adventurer (The MC) saves a damsel in distress (Love Interest) the only difference here is that she is a married woman (Netori Planned?) It’s too early to judge but it’s interesting so far.
    +/- WRITING:
    Not the best but not bad either. English is readable and the dialogues are understandable. A few grammatical errors here and there.
    +/- VISUALS:
    The art is inconsistent. Could use a bit more polish.
    +/- CHOICES?
    Two choices but they don’t seem to have much impact. The first one if chosen wrong leads to game over. Hopefully in the future, choices will affect the MC’s personality and/or will lead to different routes.
    +/- THE SEX SCENES:
    Fappability - 0/0 None. It’s the first release, what do you expect?

VERDICT:
    Quality game but very short for a proper review. I will update this after the next release.