• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.3.2.1] [HoneyBeer]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
1636070_wheat-3241114_1920.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the town of Old Meadow, adventurer. Meet local girls, make some new friends and enjoy your stay here!

Sweet Sweet Adventure is an adult visual novel set in fantasy world. You are playing as a young man who explores the town and meets its people for the first time. Our goal is to create high quality non-grinding game featuring functions as Dating, Inventory system, Map to explore, Locations to upgrade and more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-13
Release Date: 2022-05-11
Developer: HoneyBeer
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: Introduction is too small. You have been warned

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1636065_LrgQ0k.jpg 1636066_NDkwzj.jpg 1636068_tKxAN4.png 1636064_FqHyrO.png 1636067_tdW4TJ.png Screenshot (308).png Screenshot (309).png Screenshot (310).png Screenshot (311).png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The demo are very short indeed but I saw it look quite promising, the women character look sexy even though her boobs was a bit "unnatural large" but I love big boobs so if wasn't too much of my concern. I'll bookmark and keep my eyes for more updates in the future, hope to see the project grow big and got large supports but Dev patreon goals was very ambitious isn't he?

Scrooge McDuck II

Feb 12, 2018
I'll check it out once this dev has had someone proofread for him. Half-arsed translations usually mean a half-arsed product overall.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I like stories set in a fantasy / medieval world, but will MC be the only one to use his "sword" with the girls?

Reactions: verzauberung

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Three men approach you and now they are just a few feets from you, with bulges like mountains in their pants.

MC: "so, you are here to kill me..."
Thugs: "Kill you? Silly boi... We are coming for those giant knokers!, Mwahahaha!"

1337930_Screenshot_309.jpg

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe you should invest in a slightly less generic name for the game?

Like, seriously, "Sweet Sweet Adventures"? That could be anything up to and including a Candy Crush spin-off.

Reactions: oldschool34500

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"We don't want something super grindy, we'll only come up with dating system, upgradeable locations, inventory, probably money, etc." - sounds legit.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Interesting.....
Is it sandbox ???
Combat is turn based or choice Based ??? I prefer turn based

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The dialogue seems very... non-native. It makes sense, it's just not always in the right tense or missing small words like 'a'.
An example of this is, after being knocked out, a lady calls 'for medic and apothecary' which should be 'for a medic and an apothecary'(it could also be 'the medic and the apothecary') and, in the first fight, it states that the enemies swing their weapons 'on' our PC's head and chest, this should be 'at' as on implies that the weapons have already connected.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes