• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.3.2.1] [HoneyBeer]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to work the training fight? I did not understand how I could win it.

Jan 2, 2022
Whe
Can someone explain to me how to work the training fight? I did not understand how I could win it.
When Halleck attacks you (he swings his sword) => block him in the direction of his attack (by shield with arrows on the left)
When Halleck blocks (he stands calmly) => attack with your sword on the other side of his body. When his sword is on the left, attack from the right etc.

Reactions: sonolfal

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Is there a bug with Daisy's quest? I cut wood in the courtyard in front of the kitchen, but I am told that I still have to cut wood when it does nothing when I click again on the hob with the ax in the courtyard.

Jan 2, 2022
Is there a bug with Daisy's quest? I cut wood in the courtyard in front of the kitchen, but I am told that I still have to cut wood when it does nothing when I click again on the hob with the ax in the courtyard.
We've just hotfixed this bug. Did you click on watchtower door during the night?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Last post in Patron, July, 2022.
Not really abandoned I guess, there is a chance of comeback in future.
A right decision to make:

Dear adventurers, brave heroes and everyone who've supported us or even played our game for a few times.

With heavy hearts we have to announce that we have to pause development of Sweet Sweet Adventure. It took us some time to realize that right now it's a right thing to do, but worry not, it won't last forever!

The reasons behind this decision are following:
1, We are in the middle of our main working season and since we are self-employed we can't focus on anything else. We work mostly from 10 to 14 hours a day and weekends we spend working at different events.
2, The second reason is art. Unfortunately our new artist Regigi is not in a stable situation, he had to move and find a new job. As everyone knows situation in Russia is not the best for regular citizens.
3, Development of SSA takes a lot of time, focus and consumes part of our financial funds. It's not an easy task.

As we want the game to be top-notch we just don't want to make cheap pictures, simple stories and random empty updates. Rather we would like to pause the development for now and start working again once whole Team will be in a good shape.

As for the version 0.3.3.0 - we will try to release it as soon as Regigi finishes his drawings. It's mostly prepared, we are just missing some final pieces.

Thank you very much for all your support and we hope that we'll meet once again when the situation gets better.

For HoneyBeer team,
Your QueenBee & Bumble-bee

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes