Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
is there a reason that the g-drive links are never for windows versions? or a nopy for that matter, just for us firefox users. otherwise waiting for compressed, ty in advance.
If you want GDrive links,
anyone know how to replay scene ? they usually apper in phone but they replace with combat demo .

Reactions: Stev1 and KEIKUNTM

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
i install mod and it work but all scene is locked even i play this scene again . i only install simplefull cheat .
Try this:
- Open console with shift+O
- type:
call allie_nympho_scene1
- see if is unlocked in replay

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a way to play this game with cheats without crashes?

I'm really trying to play this game because it seems interesting.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SFC_Replay does not work with SP 0.30.00.
This is due to a little misunderstanding in the code exchange with Baal.
I see that with him and keep you informed ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: KEIKUNTM

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to play this game with cheats without crashes?

I'm really trying to play this game because it seems interesting.
1. Dont cheat to impossible...if your values are higher than the hardcoded Maximum it needs a crash to prevent your CPU from melting ^^
2. Dont unlock Skills, Items or Charas that are not or only partial implanted...this means also the Telephone Contacts...most Engines crash if you try to cheat the Dev ^^
3. Dont cheat to fast...if you skip most of the story related things you miss them...and the possibility for unexpected errors rises (like how can Tamara love you before you even met her)
Just remember, every Engine works logical within its code range, everything that exceeds those Variables is unlogical and will crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Passion3D

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Using Unren, or learning how to edit the 00console.rpy file (both easily found all over this site), is easy to do once you've read the instructions and tried it once or twice. After you've enabled the console, then find the list of variable names to change (found elsewhere in this thread: use google or "search this thread" tool at top right).

Honestly, though, speaking as someone who started with pure grind and then cheated later, this game is a lot more enjoyable if you grind it out. Once I started getting the sex scenes quickly and easily, it wasn't fun at all. I found the same to be true of Big Brother, another notoriously grindy game. For some people, this makes it a bad game. Not for me.

If you can't stand it at all, my recommendation is to cheat money and cheat the different influence types, but get the super powers and upgrades one at a time rather than all at once, and spend a few in-game days seeing what you can do with each new thing. Don't cheat the energy level or arousal levels of you or of the girls, or else you'll miss the buildup :)
ty for honest reply. yeah I honestly have never wanted to cheat in a game so I've never learned unren BEFORE this game because it's so insane. If just the RNG from learning was taken out it would be so much easier but receiving +1 or +0 is so frustrating.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question is it my download that´s corrupted or where is the rest of the stats that usually was under Favor have they been removed?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Question is it my download that´s corrupted or where is the rest of the stats that usually was under Favor have they been removed?
The stats displayed correspond to various power levels. You can get most of them by raising Enhanced Senses.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes