sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Does somebody have a save game from last version please
past saves from previous version won't work its written right on the OP

yes but it's for previous version.
oh yea just wait for it usually Boss update the links a few days after the update

on a related note is the in-game replay function or Photos button in the phone back or completely removed?

on another related note how the fuck can I quickly increase Tamara's Love to 100 I can only increase it 1 per tutor.

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@zonavike
I would be pretty busy this week, but I will find time to add new scenes in replay. I'll post a version next weekend ;)

replay function or Photos button in the phone back or completely removed?
For the replay, a button is available on the main interface. If you use SFC, the replay is accessible via the SFC menu.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hey seeing alot of people talking about how the mods wont work and I want to put it out there that the Simple Full Cheat mod still works on this version so you can skip the grind.
SFC cant hardly be called a Mod, its just a Plugin to cheat without using the Console....but Radioactive is a real Mod that changes various Things in the Game and once you got used to it you cant play the core game without it ^^

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Can someone help an idiot like me find the way to remove the grind in this game? It clearly has decent content and honestly looks like it has even an ok plot but I simply can't handle the grind.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Apologies if this has already been posted. I can't seem to find the search thread feature (also; I'm tired and a bit lazy) in this new setup. I was really enjoying this update ( I remember the RAGS version), when I suddenly stumbled onto this jarring photo. My brain just couldn't let it go, so I decided to purge it by sharing it with all of you, and hopefully it will soon be only a blip in the history of this game. I will strive not to choose comedy night with Mom until it is listed as fixed in the change-logs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Android - SuperPowered-0.29-release

Reactions: Sigongzoa

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
does anybody have save from the beginning of this version? i'm not begging for saves because i'm lazy, i just changed my pc recently and can't save my saves

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone help an idiot like me find the way to remove the grind in this game? It clearly has decent content and honestly looks like it has even an ok plot but I simply can't handle the grind.
Using Unren, or learning how to edit the 00console.rpy file (both easily found all over this site), is easy to do once you've read the instructions and tried it once or twice. After you've enabled the console, then find the list of variable names to change (found elsewhere in this thread: use google or "search this thread" tool at top right).

Honestly, though, speaking as someone who started with pure grind and then cheated later, this game is a lot more enjoyable if you grind it out. Once I started getting the sex scenes quickly and easily, it wasn't fun at all. I found the same to be true of Big Brother, another notoriously grindy game. For some people, this makes it a bad game. Not for me.

If you can't stand it at all, my recommendation is to cheat money and cheat the different influence types, but get the super powers and upgrades one at a time rather than all at once, and spend a few in-game days seeing what you can do with each new thing. Don't cheat the energy level or arousal levels of you or of the girls, or else you'll miss the buildup :)

Last edited:

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Don´t know if it´s a bug in my download but i can no longer see any update marker in flirt, sex corruption or any such thing.
It simply stops at favor.
Also has the replay function of different scenes entirely been removed??

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
does anybody have save from the beginning of this version? i'm not begging for saves because i'm lazy, i just changed my pc recently and can't save my saves
The beginning of this Version is New Game...it has an Engine Upgrade, so old saves dont work anymore ^^

Reactions: franky5555

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Honestly, though, speaking as someone who started with pure grind and then cheated later, this game is a lot more enjoyable if you grind it out. Once I started getting the sex scenes quickly and easily, it wasn't fun at all. I found the same to be true of Big Brother, another notoriously grindy game. For some people, this makes it a bad game. Not for me.

If you can't stand it at all, my recommendation is to cheat money and cheat the different influence types, but get the super powers and upgrades one at a time rather than all at once, and spend a few in-game days seeing what you can do with each new thing. Don't cheat the energy level or arousal levels of you or of the girls, or else you'll miss the buildup :)
I totally agree.
Using the sympathy link feels more like cheating then getting money or influence.
It's way to powerful. If you use it wisely you can get in a day more favor, love or lust then in a week interacting normally.

Shanic

May 14, 2017
a question: is normal to have a folder "windows" and "codestyles" in main folder? I've already downloaded it four times and it always appears

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
is there a reason that the g-drive links are never for windows versions? or a nopy for that matter, just for us firefox users. otherwise waiting for compressed, ty in advance.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes