TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys, I'm kind of new to this game and I downloaded the most recent version a day or two after it was posted here. Just curious but does anyone know how long it usually takes for the next update to come out?
He releases monthly updates.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
@Baal7734
Will it be possible to get Maggie and Steph to walk around the house naked with, say, corruption 100 and inhibition 0 "by default" or with some kind of recalibration without using mind control every time? Like an extension of "dress code: slutty" with a downside of increasing inhibition at a double rate if they can't be naked, and being much like the mentioned dress code thing.

Oh, and being able to change school policies for those inside to be naked with a condition that you can only come there in the morning and leave in the afternoon, as its doors are closed not to get caught by someone from the outside... I'd love that.

And I think it'll be implemented later, but I'll mention it anyways. Being able to come to that barista girl to corrupt her personally with different events depending on whether you come to do this before or after visiting her with Nikki.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Reminder to pay tribute to the god king. :rolleyes:

@F95 @TCMS
Fake news lmao. Our site was never down, if we don't share someone's builds is because we don't have people providing them, apart from that we post everything.

Reactions: DJsona

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
@Baal7734
Will it be possible to get Maggie and Steph to walk around the house naked with, say, corruption 100 and inhibition 0 "by default" or with some kind of recalibration without using mind control every time? Like an extension of "dress code: slutty" with a downside of increasing inhibition at a double rate if they can't be naked, and being much like the mentioned dress code thing.

Oh, and being able to change school policies for those inside to be naked with a condition that you can only come there in the morning and leave in the afternoon, as its doors are closed not to get caught by someone from the outside... I'd love that.

And I think it'll be implemented later, but I'll mention it anyways. Being able to come to that barista girl to corrupt her personally with different events depending on whether you come to do this before or after visiting her with Nikki.
Stephanie and Maggie already can. If their inhibition is below 20 they will alk around the house naked. As for the school girls. No, there are no plans for that. There are practical applications for clothing, such as keeping warm, protecting your feet from sharp objects, ...ect. Having a full nude policy isn't...practical, and the workload of rendering every scene with a nude a version makes it unfeasable on the Dev side.
Hey guys, I'm kind of new to this game and I downloaded the most recent version a day or two after it was posted here. Just curious but does anyone know how long it usually takes for the next update to come out?
My Dev cycle is 5 weeks, so a hair over a month.
Fake news lmao. Our site was never down, if we don't share someone's builds is because we don't have people providing them, apart from that we post everything.
I didn't feel the need to to be all that specific, but I was just talking about this thread. It was removed by your IP host about 2 years ago for 2-3 days, until you switched hosts. I get it, you post whatever comes across the site, just like I DMCA any test build of mine that is posted. And I think the people that have access to the tests builds now also understand, that they do nobody any favors by posting them here, since the builds can ruin saves, break the game, and the links will be shut down quickly regardless.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
@Baal7734
A common mistake here is reprogramming Maggie and Steph to "dress slutty", when their inhibition is low. If you do so they will indeed DRESS slutty. They both are too smartass to consider nudity some kind of dressing. So get rid of the reprogramming once their inhibition is low enoughe and enjoy.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
A common mistake here is reprogramming Maggie and Steph to "dress slutty", when their inhibition is low. If you do so they will indeed DRESS slutty. They both are too smartass to consider nudity some kind of dressing. So get rid of the reprogramming once their inhibition is low enoughe and enjoy.
Ohhhhh, that's the answer. Thanks!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
she is looking great

hopefully chelsea will get a similar facelift when her time comes

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
So, unlocked all five fetish groups. It seems folks keep asking "How".
The five currently in place are *version v0.28.05* are Denise, Mary, Nikki, Mom, and Sister.
To get to the individual portions, you have to get three successes with small favor questions,
and three success with large favor questions. To move from small to large you will no longer have
option of asking personal questions. The same with large favor.

Once you have those success, each has a different "trigger" for getting fetish unlocked.

Denise, you have to (1) rough kiss her, (2) finger her, (3) force oral.

Mary, you have to use social interactions, then discuss recent news. This triggers her exhibitionism.
You do this three times.

Nikki, you choose social interactions and jogging. You will get the "new route" tag and she will oogle
the freshmen girls. Again, three times and it will trigger her fetish. You only get "young looking" if you
do not have Allie corrupted and inhibition low. Once Allie is there, you can choose between two options in fetish
scene with Nikki.

Mom, you choose social interactions and coffee. Once she puts barista in place. Her Dominatrix fetish will trigger.

Sister, you choose social interactions and online shopping. Again three times will trigger fetish.

I hope this helps those asking this question over and over.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
i havn't played for awhile. is it still super grindy without cheats lol?
Most games can be boiled down to a few activities that are repeated for the games length. Whether or not it feels grindy depends on the variety in these activities and whether or not they are engaging or fun. The grindiest part of the game for me has always been getting cash for powers (YMMV). That being the case the job system has been expanded a fair deal from the old "go to work, press work, go home and rest" days. There are different jobs that vary with different stats, promotions, work events both practical and lewd. I don't find that part nearly as grindy these days.

If your major issue was working through lowering a characters inhibition or raising corruption, that hasn't changed enormously. It's still gonna take a solid 10-20 days to move a character from 100 inhibition and 0 corruption to 0 inhibition and 100 corruption.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Most games can be boiled down to a few activities that are repeated for the games length. Whether or not it feels grindy depends on the variety in these activities and whether or not they are engaging or fun. The grindiest part of the game for me has always been getting cash for powers (YMMV). That being the case the job system has been expanded a fair deal from the old "go to work, press work, go home and rest" days. There are different jobs that vary with different stats, promotions, work events both practical and lewd. I don't find that part nearly as grindy these days.

If your major issue was working through lowering a characters inhibition or raising corruption, that hasn't changed enormously. It's still gonna take a solid 10-20 days to move a character from 100 inhibition and 0 corruption to 0 inhibition and 100 corruption.
if u get a lot of frinds you can go to work and ask them for cash 2 times a week :D to build cash fast to

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Question about Tamara scenes - I've been taking her to do missions and unlocking scenes with her and Steph afterwards, then in 3rd scene (I believe) Billy kicks Tamara outta the house. Since then she doesn't show up for meetings and ignores Billy during tutoring sessions. Is there any other approach to her route? Should I just not take her for missions? The only auto-triggered scene with her is in the hallway, giving Billy blowjob.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes