D

Deleted member 48213

Neither of the mac links work (op and comment). Can anyone help?

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Baal mentioned that an upcoming version is going to require restarting the game fresh correct (saves won't be compatible)?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@project_night It's usually a good idea to start fresh with each update (not necessarily bugfixes, but sometimes) anyway.
It eliminates potential bugs/issues caused by problems between older saves and newer content.

The only downside to that is replaying and grinding stats/money/reputation etc all over again, but that's why cheats and some of the mods (when updated and installed correctly) are a big help.
I don't normally advocate cheating, but for a project like this that's still in development, I'd say it's kind of a given that it'll be necessary.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
A good (and valid point), but surely our boy's enhanced senses can, er... brighten up the night for us.
So long as there's no extra x-ray going on. Don't want to be getting boned by skeletons now!XD
This is a good point. Shouldn't out Xray vision also give us some level of night vision?
Or perhaps it could be an additional experimental upgrade to Enhanced senses with some side effects as they fine tune it, such as it randomly activating Xray vision?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Oh no! I've been found out....but uh seriously....you really should learn your audience. I don't hide this fact....even here. Posting bug riddled test builds that had incomplete content was harmfull to my livelihood, and the game as a whole. I won't apologize for protecting that. The test builds haven't been posted here in over a year, and I haven't DMCA'd any of the upload links in over a year.

First you go on an adult site that is against piracy, and complain about dev's that protect thier games from Piracy, and now you come here and try to stir the pot by "exposing" shit that no one is trying to hide. Get a clue bud.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Oh no! I've been found out....but uh seriously....you really should learn your audience. I don't hide this fact....even here. Posting bug riddled test builds that had incomplete content was harmfull to my livelihood, and the game as a whole. I won't apologize for protecting that. The test builds haven't been posted here in over a year, and I haven't DMCA'd any of the upload links in over a year.

First you go on an adult site that is against piracy, and complain about dev's that protect thier games from Piracy, and now you come here and try to stir the pot by "exposing" shit that no one is trying to hide. Get a clue bud.
I just found the post funny. You're taking this way too seriously. I've also never complained about any devs protecting their games.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure, posting the test build here would massively debuff this thread's sanity. 500 new complaints/rants within the next 9.4minutes or so.

Sarka

Mar 7, 2018
Hi all

The Mega links of the Passion3D post on page 263, work fine. No problem to unarchive.
I would see with Passion3D to add GDrive links.

For the Mod SFC_Replay, which replaces the replay of the game, it will be necessary to wait for the cure of Passion3D.

I'll let you know

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
Hey guys, I'm kind of new to this game and I downloaded the most recent version a day or two after it was posted here. Just curious but does anyone know how long it usually takes for the next update to come out?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Hey guys, I'm kind of new to this game and I downloaded the most recent version a day or two after it was posted here. Just curious but does anyone know how long it usually takes for the next update to come out?
ask baal7734

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes