Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
OK but you would have realized what I was doing if you had read this

First off, the game's methodology for stat calculations weren't my primary concern. Second off, you very likely can't win in schools due to the fact that flight powers are disabled there, so there's definitely that. Third off... Do you have to sound like you have a stick up your ass?
talents determine hit chance, avoidance chance, and damage reduction. Damage it's self is determined purely through your Attributes (Physical, Social, Mental). So even though you have a really high fitness talent, you'll hit often, but with a low Physical Attribute, you'll be swinging a wet noodle. Primary stats are the power stats. They determine "payload", where as talent stats determine "delivery", "avoidance", and "mitigation".

Reactions: OneWayMissile

sawantp16091984

Jun 24, 2018
I hv downloaded the game ( ) from mega link. Then patch v0.28.0x to v0.28.05 by copying the script.rpa and images folder to game folder.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I hv downloaded the game ( ) from mega link. Then patch v0.28.0x to v0.28.05 by copying the script.rpa and images folder to game folder.
Use this to download the base game (028.05) and the patch (028.06). The scripts.rpa file (= patch) has to be placed in the .../game folder of the game.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone share save game that contains brother and sister sex?
or full save
I formatted my pc and lost my save :'(

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i don't understand, i can't get the nympho mental illness, it's always obsession, is there a way to force nymphomaniac ?

excelsior9000

Jan 8, 2018
i don't understand, i can't get the nympho mental illness, it's always obsession, is there a way to force nymphomaniac ?
You can kind of force the mental illness things with the love, lust, and trust abilities. In my experience, love and trust can cause obsession, while lust will cause nymphomania.

narzuel

Jun 12, 2017
so wondering if impregnation / pregnant be implemented in this game later, as like a possible end goal for main char in game to spread his super absorbent genes for better future heroes.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wishing there were animations I guess
Well he has a ton of different scenes. Technically you only need 2 images that are similar to get a looping animation going, but for it to look smooth you need a longer series. That would massively increase the amount of rendering he would have to do unless he set the scene up to cut to more generic close ups. For close ups you can mix and match if the body types are similar but the background can be a problem if it's a lot different.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Could someone give me a hint on how to get influence? see the WT saying to get it thru mom and sis.. but is that from chatting about subjects they like? I seem to be missing how.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes