• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anon6282

Sep 2, 2018
hey guys can anyone upload a freddy/mom workout save?i couldn't get these scenes,she catches him and that's it
tx

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Did Baal state his next version focus? I personally want some more Kelly (best girl btw) content because it's so blatantly obvious what her fetish is but it's weirdly infuriating how that particular path isn't available yet. (She's also the only girl that actually interacts with your mother in any capacity, which implies Baal himself wants to do extra stuff with her)

Also it's implied she has a boyfriend that's only seen in phone photos and the whole future millionaire line when you have school sex with her, I kind of want to see if NTR is on the table here.

Legend says the Mega link is still down to this day.
Really?! The Mega link is down?! All is lost!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did Baal state his next version focus? I personally want some more Kelly (best girl btw) content because it's so blatantly obvious what her fetish is but it's weirdly infuriating how that particular path isn't available yet. (She's also the only girl that actually interacts with your mother in any capacity, which implies Baal himself wants to do extra stuff with her)

Also it's implied she has a boyfriend that's only seen in phone photos and the whole future millionaire line when you have school sex with her, I kind of want to see if NTR is on the table here.

Really?! The Mega link is down?! All is lost!
don't know about next version, but next character that will be introduced will be Terri, she should be the focus of most versions of the end of the year

but baal often makes events with the older characters as well

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Is it just me, or is combat painful and possibly endless in this game? Fitness doesn't seem to increase your offense at all and the willpower attacks don't contribute anything.
For combat, it's your physical attribute that matters. You want at least level 2 before fighting. Train at the Initiative.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
For combat, it's your physical attribute that matters. You want at least level 2 before fighting. Train at the Initiative.
As a test, I console'd my fitness and physical base to the mid 20s.

I still did 1 damage with punches.

Yeah, uh, I'm out. It's just completely fucked. I just call everyone in/skip working as a security guard for the school, the combination of soliloquy taking 100 counts to recharge (???????) and the inability to use flight powers in school fights makes those impossible.

sawantp16091984

Jun 24, 2018
I am unable to start the game. Received below error------

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_change_wp_17 is defined twice, at
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 350 and
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 461.

The label _call_change_attr_813 is defined twice, at
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 356 and
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 467.

The label _call_blink_text_fast_152 is defined twice, at
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 358 and
File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 469.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Sep 18 12:06:56 2018

Please Help.......

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi.

A question regarding mom's monday post-training masturbation command:

While it accelerates Freddie's corruption, it also prevents mom+Freddie storyline later (freddie is not caught red handed because she's under hypnosis). How can the command be reverted? At worst: is there a console variable that I can tweak?
Thanks

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
While it accelerates Freddie's corruption, it also prevents mom+Freddie storyline later (freddie is not caught red handed because she's under hypnosis). How can the command be reverted? At worst: is there a console variable that I can tweak?
Not familiar with this part of the storyline, but it looks like it is permanent. You can try story1.tamara_freddy_distraction_MC_mom = False

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
As a test, I console'd my fitness and physical base to the mid 20s.

I still did 1 damage with punches.

Yeah, uh, I'm out. It's just completely fucked. I just call everyone in/skip working as a security guard for the school, the combination of soliloquy taking 100 counts to recharge (???????) and the inability to use flight powers in school fights makes those impossible.
OK but you would have solved your issue if you had done as I suggested.... mid-20s obviously doesn't work. Like I said 2 or 3 for physical and 10 is the max for fitness and other classes.

And no it isn't impossible. I have Billy winning in short order. But then again I didn't use console to create stats beyond the game's boundaries.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
OK but you would have solved your issue if you had done as I suggested.... mid-20s obviously doesn't work.
OK but you would have realized what I was doing if you had read this

As a test
And no it isn't impossible. I have Billy winning in short order. But then again I didn't use console to create stats beyond the game's boundaries.
First off, the game's methodology for stat calculations weren't my primary concern. Second off, you very likely can't win in schools due to the fact that flight powers are disabled there, so there's definitely that. Third off... Do you have to sound like you have a stick up your ass?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
OK but you would have realized what I was doing if you had read this

First off, the game's methodology for stat calculations weren't my primary concern. Second off, you very likely can't win in schools due to the fact that flight powers are disabled there, so there's definitely that. Third off... Do you have to sound like you have a stick up your ass?
I hope you enjoy breaking the game. Bye

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes