Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
If someone asked the question: How do I fish, without a fishing pole? Use a spear, is a reasonable response. Use a net, is also a reasonable response. Even using your hands is a reasonable response. "With a fishing pole" is not a reasonable response, because they clearly qualified the question with an intended format, that you either didn't read and are now making yourself look even sillier by back-pedaling, or you meant to say that suppress family ties was the only way you knew how and are making yourself look even sillier by trying to justify your lack of communication skills, when you could have followed my original comment with "meant to say 'suppress was the only way I knew how' but I was lazy." or better yet, just said nothing at all.

Me: How do I comb my hair, without a comb?
You: With a comb....No really guys, I'm not taking what he asked literally, I'm connecting with them so I can feel what they really want...and they don't want a brush....they want a comb.
Phew I guess I should have inserted /IRONY before my post there to make it more obvious and save you the time spent writing that essay :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Phew I guess I should have inserted /IRONY before my post there to make it more obvious and save you the time spent writing that essay :)
Sometimes i love to read a good essay
Sometimes i love to read a good excuse
x'D

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Need to get the mom into a state of nymphomania. it's the second stage of the nymphomania iirc.
Once in the state the scenes trigger randomly when you enter a room with her.
That image is specific to Billy not having the incest flaw, and Mom not really caring.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
is there any simple copy & pasta Mod or save game ? all this complicated Mod gives me a headache -_-

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
really fun game when u get past the grind lol

is there any other unisex bathroom scenes besides sis?

like i made kelly a sexbot and her phone pictures certainly shows it. but i havn't seen any scenes with her in the toilet

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

like i made kelly a sexbot and her phone pictures certainly shows it. but i havn't seen any scenes with her in the toilet
There are, a lot.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sexbot scenes and corrupted scenes occur in the unisex bathroom. Corrupted scenes have a chance of occurring once unisex is enabled, and a character has a high corruption.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

There are also scenes with Allie and Samantha. It has been a while since I played so I don't remember which others.

haresh25

May 25, 2018
Guy I just downloaded superpowered v0.23.01 in my laptop I extracted but the game file exe won't open please help

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ren'py games get false flags from anti-virus software sometimes. You may want to check that.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Followed Tamara
You don't need to follow her at all to enable good ending of this quest (she joins your school defence club). Only need to give her lessons till you get to 40 or something trust. Lots of clicking as usual. You can flirt with her then (personality check) and eventually she will bring you to the strange car herself. After that she will give you multiple blowjobs in school corridor and let you fuck her and nice lady seller in shop (and receive errors there:tf:). Spend your following on Derek. Cheers)

Reactions: Centurion

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
But how do I check that
Open your AV software's control panel, and there ought to be a log or a quarantine tab. See if the log says anything about blocking the game, and/or if it's in the quarantine folder, just click on it and allow it. Unless you are actually concerned - but seriously, Ren'py games can get falsely flagged a lot - you can delete it.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes