• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is here way to "defrost" tamara after i followed her ? she refuse to speak with me at tutoring , no matter what, and ironicaly i presuaded her to join league.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
it is here way to "defrost" tamara after i followed her ? she refuse to speak with me at tutoring , no matter what, and ironicaly i presuaded her to join league.
No way right now other than cheating. We'll have to see how further story progression will go on with it.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Supress family ties.
You cannot. Because as your mother she is not sexually attracted to you. You can either make her lustfull enough that it alters her mental state (nymphomania) make her so into you that she doesn't care (obsessed) or you can alter her mind so that you being her son doesn't bother her (supress family ties)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Should I do it many times or does supressing the family tie on the mother once. are it enough with one time doing it
Suppress family ties is permanent as long as you don't change/replace it. Nymphomania and obsession are more complex (easier to handle with Geiger's mod and more fun than mind control imo).

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
How do you stop the game from keep telling me "Too young or Too old" when i want to do something with a character
The OP has a link to the Wiki for this game. One of the powers has a flaw that makes Billy attracted to young looking girls. Another power makes him attracted to older women. You need to get those powers if you want those females.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So I went back to before recruiting Tamara because I found her annoying and prefered watching the interaction between Freddy and the mom. Distracted Freddy with the mom, but telling her to mastabate after workouts. Followed Tamara till I fought the bum and closed that route out, but this play through Freddy is not hangning out on Mondays after school so no progress with the mom.

Any ideas how to enable it? Even with cheating. I cba to go back and grind my way through the game for the 3 or 4th time now to get that.

dexasz

Oct 6, 2017
Downloaded the "crunched" version, and when starting received this:

While running game code:
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 2899, in script
init python:
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 2901, in <module>
all_characters_except_sis.remove('sis')
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python:
File "C:\Users\Domas\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Domas\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Domas\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 672, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Downloaded the "crunched" version, and when starting received this:

While running game code:
init python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python:
File "C:\Users\Domas\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Domas\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Domas\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 672, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
Syntax is:
all_characters_except_sis.remove(['sis'])

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sometimes you have to connect with the person on the other end and feel what it is they are really asking, instead of taking what they write literally.
If someone asked the question: How do I fish, without a fishing pole? Use a spear, is a reasonable response. Use a net, is also a reasonable response. Even using your hands is a reasonable response. "With a fishing pole" is not a reasonable response, because they clearly qualified the question with an intended format, that you either didn't read and are now making yourself look even sillier by back-pedaling, or you meant to say that suppress family ties was the only way you knew how and are making yourself look even sillier by trying to justify your lack of communication skills, when you could have followed my original comment with "meant to say 'suppress was the only way I knew how' but I was lazy." or better yet, just said nothing at all.

Me: How do I comb my hair, without a comb?
You: With a comb....No really guys, I'm not taking what he asked literally, I'm connecting with them so I can feel what they really want...and they don't want a brush....they want a comb.

Reactions: dragoon93041

tsuyumi

May 18, 2018
Hi.. Just installed the game, on that crazy blind grind, when suddenly my bar disappears. Upon "installing the console", im greeted with this message:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_person_sex5_32 is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Allie.rpyc", line 797 and
File "chars/char_Denise.rpyc", line 1301.

The label _call_person_sex5_32 is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Denise.rpyc", line 1301 and
File "chars/char_Mom.rpyc", line 843.

The label _call_person_sex3s is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Mom.rpyc", line 703 and
File "chars/char_Nikki.rpyc", line 1074.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Thu May 24 19:52:13 2018

Please dont tell me ive lost save progress or have to reboot it. New to renpy formatting and stuff.

Reactions: djustmie
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes