Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Too bad the Wiki isn't linked in the OP for easy access......oh....wait...it is :heartcoveredeyes:
;)
I was going let this comment by Rusty go, but before you decided to be sarcastic.

did you realize that I was looking for a link to a walkthrough?

which is usually linked on 1st page, and therefore wasn't looking for a wikia link.

As for losing the wikia link, I just remember seeing it but couldn't remember where, as I wasn't looking for it, never really thought about it.

However, you was correct about the teacher, she wasn't over 80 favor and was why I couldn't talk with her.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
I was going let this comment by Rusty go, but before you decided to be sarcastic.

did you realize that I was looking for a link to a walkthrough?

which is usually linked on 1st page, and therefore wasn't looking for a wikia link.

As for losing the wikia link, I just remember seeing it but couldn't remember where, as I wasn't looking for it, never really thought about it.

However, you was correct about the teacher, she wasn't over 80 favor and was why I couldn't talk with her.
I'll give you, that you might have looked for walkthrough instead of wiki, and I can give you that it isn't common for everybody not to look in the wiki first, if there isn't a walkthrough. Also nobody will expect you to read more than 200 pages of this thread. Still I could probably answered most, if not all of your questions just by quoting answers from the last 5-10 pages of this thread. i.e. I personally answered the question about sister at least 3-5 times in this thread, along with some other questions.
And honestly, it get's pretty boring answering the same 5 questions over, and over, so I started to simply ignore those questions, as most other users probably do, but from time to time I just have to poke some fun at some ppl for that (while still at least pointing them in the right direction to where they can find the answers)
So don't take it personal and just move on.

Also, there are other forums out there, that are much harsher with this kind of stuff, where you can get warnings for asking and answering redundant questions, because it bloats the threads. So take this as an easy lesson, in case you'll ever stumble over one of these forums :p

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I always thought it was really strange to make the Sister a perk. Especially when it seems like there is no good reason to NOT choose it as it cuts out a ton of content if you do not, and you don't get anything in return.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This game does have a major grind to it, bit off putting but I do like the story. I believe some MODS help with the grind, but I actually like to play games as is.

Shame you can't see stats for love/lust on phone for each character.

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
This game does have a major grind to it, bit off putting but I do like the story. I believe some MODS help with the grind, but I actually like to play games as is.

Uhm... You can. I know that Improving Enhanced Senses will show you some of the stats. Other powers will also show you love, lust, and fear I just forget which shows which.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
I always thought it was really strange to make the Sister a perk. Especially when it seems like there is no good reason to NOT choose it as it cuts out a ton of content if you do not, and you don't get anything in return.
Well, depends how you define "nothing" sister is relatively easy accesible, you see her relatively often, she can help you with the founding of the club, you can use her to get willpower or energy in the later game, you see her almost every day, so you can use her to get reps relatively reliably etc...
You can get quite a lot of gameplay advantages, much more so than with the +2 to a starting skill, so I see it as a much better perk investment, and really don't mind it. The +2 skill are comparetively pretty weak, as you can get those ingame anyway via training, and "just" save you some grinding.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well, depends how you define "nothing" sister is relatively easy accesible, you see her relatively often, she can help you with the founding of the club, you can use her to get willpower or energy in the later game, you see her almost every day, so you can use her to get reps relatively reliably etc...
You can get quite a lot of gameplay advantages, much more so than with the +2 to a starting skill, so I see it as a much better perk investment, and really don't mind it. The +2 skill are comparetively pretty weak, as you can get those ingame anyway via training, and "just" save you some grinding.
That's my point. The sister should just be in the game. It is so much better than any other perk it's crazy.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
That's my point. The sister should just be in the game. It is so much better than any other perk it's crazy.
Well, I'd say it's more that the +2 skills are totally underwhelming...if it was a +x to the max it might be kinda worth the perk point, but the way it currently is, it is pretty useless.
so naturally the sister perk and big penis are no brainers, but mainly because there are no other worthwhile options.
You say include sister as a default option, while I say add more worthwhile other options, so you have to make a real choice. Both things are valid opinions, I guess, though.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'll give you, that you might have looked for walkthrough instead of wiki, and I can give you that it isn't common for everybody not to look in the wiki first, if there isn't a walkthrough. Also nobody will expect you to read more than 200 pages of this thread. Still I could probably answered most, if not all of your questions just by quoting answers from the last 5-10 pages of this thread. i.e. I personally answered the question about sister at least 3-5 times in this thread, along with some other questions.
And honestly, it get's pretty boring answering the same 5 questions over, and over, so I started to simply ignore those questions, as most other users probably do, but from time to time I just have to poke some fun at some ppl for that (while still at least pointing them in the right direction to where they can find the answers)
So don't take it personal and just move on.

Also, there are other forums out there, that are much harsher with this kind of stuff, where you can get warnings for asking and answering redundant questions, because it bloats the threads. So take this as an easy lesson, in case you'll ever stumble over one of these forums :p
I hear you on the same questions being asked over and over again. And it's not just this thread but seems to be common on a lot of threads. Just spit balling over here, but I wonder if the mods couldn't add a FAQ on the OP for some of the more common questions a thread has. Of course not everyone will think to look there, especially if they are n00b, but enough answers that says, "Check the FAQ in the OP," peeps will catch on.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Uhm... You can. I know that Improving Enhanced Senses will show you some of the stats. Other powers will also show you love, lust, and fear I just forget which shows which.
I really should spend more time reading up on powers and work out how to get started on increasing super powers.

Am aware of neighborhood watch , but you lose the morning at school, so lose out on studying and increasing they stats. Also get the +2 from sister/mom talking to friends, at 100 grade to get the school influence as well.

Its a balancing act, I like to get the persuasion/reflex etc stats up as fast as possible, but maybe I should focus on super powers right away.

Next time I play game, I will specifically look into the powers.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

just install get lucky to eliminate the random factor, it makes de grind much more bearable

having to work for money and having the risk to fail the job is not fun at all

and to see all relevant stats, just upgrade enhanced senses to level 3, them you will see love, lust, corruption, inhibition, anger and fear

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
I hear you on the same questions being asked over and over again. And it's not just this thread but seems to be common on a lot of threads. Just spit balling over here, but I wonder if the mods couldn't add a FAQ on the OP for some of the more common questions a thread has. Of course not everyone will think to look there, especially if they are n00b, but enough answers that says, "Check the FAQ in the OP," peeps will catch on.
Well, to be honest, that's not really the job of the mods, though, so I'd hate to push that onto them. I started a couple of times writing a miniguide/faq, but
1st - I'm lazy
2nd - english ain't my primary language
3rd - and most importantly each time I start typing it and in making sure my information is as exact as possible I realise that I could instead just point the people to the Wiki as that's where I got most, if not all of my knowledge about the game anyway - and so the cycle starts from the beginning. ;)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
alright, so figured out powers , this game is more involved for sure. Most adult games don't require much thinking , just point and click, so basically didn't bother reading much of anything on game, until today. fun

I am confused on logistics division , I got letter of recommendation for it but can't figure out how to get there.

I searched in this thread and saw you need to either fly or use mum as taxi, however I don't see logistics division on map.

I just see the initiative and globex pharm on map, presumed it be at the initiative but don't see how to access it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Well, to be honest, that's not really the job of the mods, though, so I'd hate to push that onto them. I started a couple of times writing a miniguide/faq, but
1st - I'm lazy
2nd - english ain't my primary language
3rd - and most importantly each time I start typing it and in making sure my information is as exact as possible I realise that I could instead just point the people to the Wiki as that's where I got most, if not all of my knowledge about the game anyway - and so the cycle starts from the beginning. ;)
Without the mods/cheats the game is a pain in the ass. Even if you use "GetLucky" it's a huge amount of grinding still. That's why I consider the mods essential by now. So thanks for keeping us updated!
Speaking of GetLucky, the two new class action scenes (Samantha/Allie) could need a fix too. Also not sure if it's a bug I could finger Allie only once.

alright, so figured out powers , this game is more involved for sure. Most adult games don't require much thinking , just point and click, so basically didn't bother reading much of anything on game, until today. fun

I am confused on logistics division , I got letter of recommendation for it but can't figure out how to get there.

I searched in this thread and saw you need to either fly or use mum as taxi, however I don't see logistics division on map.

I just see the initiative and globex pharm on map, presumed it be at the initiative but don't see how to access it.
They only have open at day on weekdays. You need to leave school when Mom is at home, or you can ask Lawson if her trust is high enough.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes