djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
How do i quicksave? is there a key or do i have to click on q.save every time?
right mouse click in game, just in came not in concole or so
than you can make a quiksave , also the game makes auto saves every two minutes
(also to open with right mouse click)

GL

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Hello to all!!! I have another noob question. Why the inhibition of some char, as my mom and sis, is raising with the slutty outfit? There is something with their personalities? Someone knows how to stop this raising? Thanks in advance.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
Hello to all!!! I have another noob question. Why the inhibition of some char, as my mom and sis, is raising with the slutty outfit? There is something with their personalities? Someone knows how to stop this raising? Thanks in advance.
thats happen when u have inhibition < 20 and use mind control to dress them. then the inhibition will raise up to this outfit you have choosen.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
For all who didnt know (yet)
the game can be forced ended.
if mc ignores the mails to often about loosing selfcontrol
the two biches from intro are coming to arrest mc

It s a nice written story what happens after the arrest
with nice drawings also , but i am not going to spoil ....

but be warned without a proper save (i never did only used quiksaves)
YOU HAVE TO PLAY ALL OVER FROM BEGINNING

Merry xmass to all ;-)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
hello all

this is a cool game, enjoying it , I am wondering if there is a walkthrough for this game. Many posts, so easily missed and don't see one linked in 1st post.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
hello all

this is a cool game, enjoying it , I am wondering if there is a walkthrough for this game. Many posts, so easily missed and don't see one linked in 1st post.
No walkthrough as this is a sandbox game. But there is a wiki!

As for specific questions, if you click on the search bar, you can check 'Search this thread only' and try your luck there. Or you can just ask a specific question here, and someone will probably be able to help you.

Reactions: Notretsam

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
Am I missing something? I'm like an hour into this game and still no powers. I just got to where the school is sticking me with 3 students to keep an eye on and the dialog is saying how I already have the injection but I don't. Is it normal to go the first hour and half with no powers? It just seems like the first 2 weeks are nothing but studying so far with no time for anything else

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Am I missing something? I'm like an hour into this game and still no powers. I just got to where the school is sticking me with 3 students to keep an eye on and the dialog is saying how I already have the injection but I don't. Is it normal to go the first hour and half with no powers? It just seems like the first 2 weeks are nothing but studying so far with no time for anything else

hope this helps

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I was wondering how to find girls fetishes. I know how to lower inhibition, gain corruption, and lose willpower, but all the girls in my phone say unknown fetish.

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017

hope this helps
Thank you but woah, the grind is real in this game. Can I ask you how I get the 2 members for your after school club thing? It just says to recruit 2 members but never how or who.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
thank you bacchu, I knew off the wiki page but did lose the link for it, appreciate the clarification on a walk through as well. sandbox game? new phrace to me, will have to look that up.

I also been struggling to get the 2 members , got 1 easy enough , but I can't seem to talk to Larson , think am missing something.

Also I see mention of a sister, but have never seen a sister.

I may need too restart game, as took me awhile to figure some things out. also seems I may have chosen wrong with the female student you tutor, she being very cold to me now. Should have kept the save before that decision to fight the guy.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I was wondering same thing about powers, you get a x-ray power at start, granted it appeared to be weak , but have not seen anything about using the x-ray power.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
thank you bacchu, I knew off the wiki page but did lose the link for it, appreciate the clarification on a walk through as well. sandbox game? new phrace to me, will have to look that up.
Too bad the Wiki isn't linked in the OP for easy access......oh....wait...it is ;P

I also been struggling to get the 2 members , got 1 easy enough , but I can't seem to talk to Larson , think am missing something.
I may need too restart game, as took me awhile to figure some things out. also seems I may have chosen wrong with the female student you tutor, she being very cold to me now. Should have kept the save before that decision to fight the guy.
Go to her office and select that you'd like to speak with her. You can ask her for a large favor. She has up to 2 options, if you fail to get Tamara, Derek or both. You'll probably need 80+ Favor with her.

Also I see mention of a sister, but have never seen a sister.
You'll have to choose the Sister perk at the start of the game. If you restart yu should also take the big penis perk.

I was wondering same thing about powers, you get a x-ray power at start, granted it appeared to be weak , but have not seen anything about using the x-ray power.
You'll need to up your resistance to be able to buy new powers at globex...you can find more than just the school and the cafe on the map at different times of the day....but all of that is in the wiki...not that hard to come by that information. ;)

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
I was wondering how to find girls fetishes. I know how to lower inhibition, gain corruption, and lose willpower, but all the girls in my phone say unknown fetish.
fetish are only avaible for mom, sis and denise. mom and sis u can find with small and later large favors.
denise is a little bit different, search this thread to find it i'm to lazy to search this atm. :)

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
did anyone wrote down all thresholds who something happen with the girls?

looks like most changes for the ladies comes when u lower inhibition to a specific point or raise corruption.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Too bad the Wiki isn't linked in the OP for easy access......oh....wait...it is :heartcoveredeyes:
Funny thing is, I've looked and looked for a link and couldn't find it except now. It seems to be hidden in plain sight! Don't know why I expectd to see it underneath the regular information near the spoilers. Goes to show you you shouldn't assume anything...

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes